Extra Easy Hex a and b

Kelly85

Could someone help me please? First day on sw extra easy and i didn't have time for breakfast, I had salad for lunch and turkey, ham and leek bake with jacket potato for tea plus mullerlight and fruit throughout the day!

Do I have to eat the hex a and b? I haven't had them today from what I've eaten above have I?! If so I am feeling peckish so i could have cheese triangle on a piece of toast, if it's ok to not have them I'll just have a few grapes.

Thank you x

You should have them really. The A especially as it's for your calcium.

It isn't compulsary, but it is suppossed to be part of the plan, but if you are not hungry and you have eaten plenty I would not worry to much. Just don't make a habit of it :D

edit. saw you said you were peckish... then eat them lol

If you're feeling peckish then tuck into what you're entitled to.

If you get to the end of the day and you haven't had them, you don't have to stay up until you've eaten them. The important thing is that they're there to provide your body with the nutrients it needs, so do try and have them, but you don't need to lose sleep if you have the odd day when you don't!

Thanks guys!!

I know I should eat them really but not starving so compromised with 1 piece of small wholemeal toast rather than 2 and a cheese triangle! Can't believe they say 5 dairylea light triangles that's loads!!

Just want a good weigh in else I'll lose motivation!! And only started last night and since then mum said she had cooked pie when we went to visit her for tea ( was too late to say I was on sw, pie was already on the menu!!) I had no pastry and she made me jacket potato with it!! Tomorrow everyone from work are going to the pub so jacket potato with beans instead of weatherspoons burger!! Oh and dominos pizza decided text me (never did when I wasnt on a diet!) £9.99 any pizza delivered!! How great is that, it's like everyone knows!! Oh well I'm not paying for 12 weeks sw membership to go to group and her say oh have you had a bad week?!
I will do this!!!!!
x x

Is there a list of items for the Healthy Extras? I'm on EE, and have just had 2 Scan Brans (bleugh) with my vegetables... Are they a Healthy Extra? Or do I have to syn them? Am loathe to syn something so horrid!

i believe 5 scan bran are a healthy b... or 1 syn each, someone feel free to correct me if im wrong... I have mine (not very often) with tinned tomatoes and poached eggs or on a full english instead of toast

i believe 5 scan bran are a healthy b... or 1 syn each, someone feel free to correct me if im wrong... I have mine (not very often) with tinned tomatoes and poached eggs or on a full english instead of toast

Thanks! 5 of them would be a little over 100 calories so that sounds about right...

Ha! just looking at the packet now and it says 5 slices are one Healthy Extra. Phew!

Back