HeX B choices

Karen.hat

Silver Member
Can anyone help please! I'm struggling with my B choices I don't like wholemeal bread and cereal orations are tiny and there's only so many cereal bars you can eat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dried/tinned/cooked fruit? Soups? Extra virgin olive oil in your cooking? Crispbreads?

ermintrude said:
Dried/tinned/cooked fruit? Soups? Extra virgin olive oil in your cooking? Crispbreads?

Ooh forgot about crisp breads I used to love ryvitas! Will add them to my shopping list

I am a cheese fan so I use one of my hex b together with a hex a for Cathedral City lighter cheese - 84g in total. I have just had a jacket p with baked beans and all that cheese. I did think I was in heaven at one point!!! I double checked with my consultant that this is ok and she confirmed it certainly is....perfect if you are a cheese addict!!

TRICKYTREE said:
I also use my hex b for 20 plain cashew nuts....yummy!!!

Ooh I love nuts is it only cashews you can use as a healthy extra?

Karen.hat said:
Ooh I love nuts is it only cashews you can use as a healthy extra?

No, there's a whole range of nuts & seeds on a HEB on a green day

Kx

Kwise1 said:
No, there's a whole range of nuts & seeds on a HEB on a green day

Kx

I'm going to get my book back out today and read through the new book! I'm losing but struggling to eat my healthy extras

Karen.hat said:
I'm going to get my book back out today and read through the new book! I'm losing but struggling to eat my healthy extras

I don't have the new book , but use my HEB for cereal, bread, cheese or meat or nuts
I use my HEA on milk or cheese

I often use the HEB or HEA in my main meal eg my smoked salmon pasta on a green day uses both the HEB & HEA

KX

Ooh forgot about crisp breads I used to love ryvitas! Will add them to my shopping list

I lurrrrve Finn Crisp, and you get six for a HEXB! I have iot with Laughing Cow or Laughing Cow blue cheese or mini Babybel Lights yum yum! :drool:

LinzLinz said:
is chicken classed as a HexB on green?

Yeah it has to be measured though!

Back