Hey 👋🏻 I’m New!!

PeanutButterJelly

Just wanted to post and say hi as I’m new to this site!! I’ve been doing slimming world since mid September 2018 with a plan to lose 4.5st and so far I’m 1st 5lb down!! Decided to join as was googling support forums and came across MiniMins. Just looking for some extra support from a group as well as being on my local slimming world Facebook group. I’ve been stuck at -1st 5lb since the middle of December!! I have mobility issues due to a disability so find it difficult to walk long distances etc so I’m slowly building up exercises that I can manage. I’d normally have given up with a diet when I get stuck at a weight but this time around I’m determined to stick it out in the hope the weight will start to come off again. I’m certainly taking the slow route in my weight loss journey!! Anyway I’ll shut up now but looking forward to hopefully getting support and providing support to others and make some good friends along the way 😊 xx

Hiya peanut, you have done really well so far. Hope your weight loss plateau comes to an end soon.
Good luck and I'm sure you will find plenty of support on here, especially in slimming world threads.

Thanks Shelly,
It’s just a bit disheartening but I forget that it’s still nearly 1lb a week down on average!! I’m going for it this week and went to a gentle spin class at my local gym yesterday and today went to an aqua fit class!! I’m determined to kick start this weight loss again!! Normally on other diets I’ve done in the past 3-4 years I get to around 18lb down and plateau so I give up as o get bored but this time I’m going to stick with it and put my trust in to the diet asbit does work it’s just the willpower to stick with it through the tough times!! Xx

Welcome to the family x

Back