Hey all. Am back lol

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Just thought id pop in and say hi to evryone

Not been online as i have no internet at home and not been at work (my rest days) so just apologising for not gettting online and checking out how people is doing

Hope all is well with everyone :)

Adammmm....how are you!!! Gosh, not seen you for a while..Chelly not been on much either and you are both missed very much!

How is life? Are you enjoying eating again?

Really good to hear from ya

Adammmm....how are you!!! Gosh, not seen you for a while..Chelly not been on much either and you are both missed very much!

How is life? Are you enjoying eating again?

Really good to hear from ya

yeah am going good thanks yourself ?

food is brill been struggling a little at weekends but through the week not too bad

How is TFR going for you ?

yeah am going good thanks yourself ?

food is brill been struggling a little at weekends but through the week not too bad

How is TFR going for you ?

All the better for seeing you ;-)......Are you out boozing, etc at weekends Adam..tut,tut,tut :)

Not started yet; start on Friday 7th August, so on count down. Been looking forward to food only recently, although there are a few nerves as well. I will re-feed for 2 weeks, go on holiday and then come back on TFR to either get to the 10st, or I might change to 9st...see how it goes and how I feel.

You need to come back on again, you kept us all going :)

Are you still going to the gym as often, or have you been really busy working?

Again, good to hear from you.

Hi Adam welcome back.
Good luck with your re-feeding, you will be fine.

I thought you and Chelcie had eloped as I hadnt seen any of you on here.

welcome back!!!!!;)

Cheers good to be back lol

All the better for seeing you ;-)......Are you out boozing, etc at weekends Adam..tut,tut,tut :)

Not started yet; start on Friday 7th August, so on count down. Been looking forward to food only recently, although there are a few nerves as well. I will re-feed for 2 weeks, go on holiday and then come back on TFR to either get to the 10st, or I might change to 9st...see how it goes and how I feel.

You need to come back on again, you kept us all going :)

Are you still going to the gym as often, or have you been really busy working?

Again, good to hear from you.

Lol yeah too much boozing which is stopped already.

Your plan sounds good to me. I am back on now anyways so all is good lol missed this place haha

yep still hitting the gym hard and doing excercise were i can

Just to trim back a little from the boozing maybe 4 pound or so then am bang back where i wanna be. Having a good week so far too so ill jus keep on at this

Hi Adam welcome back.
Good luck with your re-feeding, you will be fine.

I thought you and Chelcie had eloped as I hadnt seen any of you on here.

Hi thanks lol

Nah not yet lmao

Very true

Well as of last weekend im sticking to that saying, doing well so far and am sure ill drop the gain in no time lol i hope...

Just this weekend to get through my sisters engagement party though am startin on vodka and diet pepsi which should help me out with the carb side of things lol

Very true

Well as of last weekend im sticking to that saying, doing well so far and am sure ill drop the gain in no time lol i hope...

Just this weekend to get through my sisters engagement party though am startin on vodka and diet pepsi which should help me out with the carb side of things lol

I am only winding you up.....i know you will lose anything gained in no time at all...you are very determined and very good at going to the gym.

Have a lovely time at your sister's engagement!

Back