hey all im new

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
hi everyone. i wasn't sure if there was a 'welcome' area so postin this here. i came across this site by googling slimmin world forum as i would love a bit of support and someone to chat to through week whos on SW. I joined in July and have so far lost 3 stone 1/2lb I'm loving it and feel so much better. I was 26 stone when i joined and felt awful typical thing really couldnt keep up with the kids, no confidence, need my inhalor everytime i moved sort of thing. im just under 23 stone now and even now the difference is unreal. ok i still cant run around with the kids yet but i cant remember the last time i used my inhalor. my confidence is also through the roof. my daughter is in a majorettes troupe which i help out at and they all have said im a new person lol. i even joined JJB gym and go every weekday when ive dropped the kids at school. my one problem i have is i cant cook lol everything i have tried so far has gone wrong my hubby does most of our cooking and he is very supportive so im not doing too bad.

anyway im off to read through the rest of the forums and hope to make some friends among you soon

love
Mindy:D

hi everyone. i wasn't sure if there was a 'welcome' area so postin this here. i came across this site by googling slimmin world forum as i would love a bit of support and someone to chat to through week whos on SW. I joined in July and have so far lost 3 stone 1/2lb I'm loving it and feel so much better. I was 26 stone when i joined and felt awful typical thing really couldnt keep up with the kids, no confidence, need my inhalor everytime i moved sort of thing. im just under 23 stone now and even now the difference is unreal. ok i still cant run around with the kids yet but i cant remember the last time i used my inhalor. my confidence is also through the roof. my daughter is in a majorettes troupe which i help out at and they all have said im a new person lol. i even joined JJB gym and go every weekday when ive dropped the kids at school. my one problem i have is i cant cook lol everything i have tried so far has gone wrong my hubby does most of our cooking and he is very supportive so im not doing too bad.

anyway im off to read through the rest of the forums and hope to make some friends among you soon

love

:welcome: to the forum and a massive well done on loosing 3.5 stone! You must feel fantastic. I have about 9 stone to lose (although nearly lost 1.5 stone so far!).

Do you prefer red or green days?

Hi Mindy - welcome to the forum.
I joined SW in July too and have managed quite well so far, what with attending the groups as well as discovering minimins. Good luck with your weight loss, before you know it you'll be joining the majorettes!!!!

Hiya welcome to the SW forum and a massive well done on losing 3 and a half stone that is amasing. Keep up the fab work xx

Hya and welcome! Well done on your loss so far.

before you know it you'll be joining the majorettes!!!!

i already have!!! eeeek from november they are doing a senior military routing with some of the mums and guess who got roped in rofllll our first comp will be in april so should have lost a lot more by then and its only marching..just gotta learn how to twirl now!:confused:

thanks guys im never gonna get any housework done now i found this site. i think i worded my original post wrong as a few have said well done on 3.5 loss. ive lost 3 stone 0.5lb lol nearly 3.5 though lol

It's still a great loss. And yes you will have to kiss goodbye to the housework forever now!

red definately love snacking on crabsticks lol

I love them too! I alternate my days between red and green. I love making chicken kebabs and on green days I love my lentil dhal. I am having that tonight with some SW chips!

Back