Hey all!

jessicar

Hi girls, i just joined and finding my way around so not sure where to be posting really! Ive been at SW since end JAn this year ad have (had 1st 9lb) lost but had loads on last week so kinda had a week off and now continued it this week and i reckon my weigh in Mon will be 4 - 5lb up :cry: my own fault as i went back to normal so gotta kick myself up the arse and get going again. Has anyone got some simple recepies? Im not very adventurous and eat the same things most of the time which im happy with as i dunno what half the ingredients are so kinda stick to my potatoes, veg and lean meats most of the week, SW chips and chicken at the weekend with SYND curry sauce that i love and a nice roast on a Sunday, lunches i tend to stick to wraps, pasta and ive started eatin salad but agin im not very adventurous as i dont like a whole lot of the stuff. Im also hoping to start the Couch 2 5K tomorrow please god! Please girls give me the motivation to get back on track coz ive loads more to loose!

Syn free quiches are really nice and very easy. Put wafer thin ham in some muffin moulds to form a base (around 3 slices), chop up any veg ( i use courgette and red pepper) very small and sprinkle into the moulds. Mix 3 eggs with 2 - 3 heaped spoons of cottage cheese and then pour into the moulds. Top with paprika and sliced tomatoes. Bake at 180 for around 25 mins or until eggs have set. They are great hot or cold. I had these yesterday as part of a picnic. Enjoy:D

Hi Jessicar, Well done for the losses so far and more importantly well done for coming back and getting back on track again after a week or two off plan. There must have been something in the water as I was doing really well until the end of April when it went wobbly for a few weeks! However, my mo-jo is back and I'm in charge of my eating again!
In terms of new ideas I would go and spend some time in the recipes section but also in the diaries, there is so much choice that you are bound to see lots of things that you fancy. Do you like to cook? Be brave and try a new recipe every week until you have a decent collection of things that you enjoy, can prepare easily and will look forward to. Good luck and keep posting, the support and ideas on here are great and keep you on track! xxx

Thanks girls jsut reading your posts got me motivated today and so far so good, i even got back out walking! lost 4 1/2lb in 1 week a few weeks ago so would love to get that this week (after mon weigh in) to get me back to my 1st 9lb! Will have a nose in the receipes section, this site is very complicated compared to what im used to but its great how everything is well laid out in its sections! Well done on your losses so far keep up the good work.

Syn free quiches are really nice and very easy. Put wafer thin ham in some muffin moulds to form a base (around 3 slices), chop up any veg ( i use courgette and red pepper) very small and sprinkle into the moulds. Mix 3 eggs with 2 - 3 heaped spoons of cottage cheese and then pour into the moulds. Top with paprika and sliced tomatoes. Bake at 180 for around 25 mins or until eggs have set. They are great hot or cold. I had these yesterday as part of a picnic. Enjoy:D

mmmm that sounds like a good idea, will give it a go, thanks

Back