Hey All

Hey all just recently started back to Slimming World EE (yesterday) and i have a few questions, maybe they have been already asked i dunoo.... but here goes, i have weighed myself at the weight i started but i find during the weeks when i weigh myself once a week as you do i end up seriously obsessing over weighing myself sometime can be twice a day, i just dont like it hoowever ive decided im going to try weigh myself once a fortnight, would anybody say it would be wrong or counter productive to do this?

Well i had to get my boyfriend to hide the scales because weighing myself at home causes me to either celebrate a great loss with food, cos i "deserve" it and am doing well OR comfort myself with food because i have no loss so screw it!

Oh daisyhappy I could have wrote that! You did it before you can do it again, get straight on plan. You were on holiday and allowed to enjoy yourself now your back draw a line under it and start again. You'll have those extra pound off

Im a serial weigher - its like an addiction - something I know I shouldnt do but I cant help it. I weigh myself every morning after i've been to loo then again when I get home at night. Its a habit Im finding hard to break. Luckily my scales are usually about 1/2 lb out and ive lost the last 3 weeks at WI. I know this is maybe just luck and i'd be gutted if I put on - "thinks about asking hubby to hide the scales"

I was weighing myself everyday especially when im back to being good it is the worst habit ever! I cut down now doing it about twice per week but as im doing SW at home i need to just do it once a week on the same day and same time!

Back