hey another newbie :)

aww bless she sounds like my leader, i tend to have some ww treats, they do lovely desserts and only 3 points.
Great idea with the milk though - wouldnt have thought of that! x
yeah i brought the banoffee pie ones the other week they were yummy :) xx

not sure I'll do that again :( I have been making a real effort to eat all my points today, so rather than cook something fresh I brought a tesco ready meal with a points value of 7 and it was gross :(
oh well only 3 points left to go :)
xx

hey! Good luck and well done on the loss so far! My partner turned 30 in may and hadn't managed to lose all his weight by then and I know he regrets it. I don't want him to spend his 30s feeling crap and unattractive like he did in his 20s after being an athlete. So please -do yourself the good and shift it this time -you'll feel so much better and you have to believe that you are worth feeling good about yourself. My lovely OH is getting his act together now and I can't wait to see him shine (God that's soo chessy but ya get my meaning lmao) so basically what I'm saying is learn from James's mistakes and do it! Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!

hey! Good luck and well done on the loss so far! My partner turned 30 in may and hadn't managed to lose all his weight by then and I know he regrets it. I don't want him to spend his 30s feeling crap and unattractive like he did in his 20s after being an athlete. So please -do yourself the good and shift it this time -you'll feel so much better and you have to believe that you are worth feeling good about yourself. My lovely OH is getting his act together now and I can't wait to see him shine (God that's soo chessy but ya get my meaning lmao) so basically what I'm saying is learn from James's mistakes and do it! Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!

thanks hun
I am so going to stick at it I have never been more determined about anything in my life :) good luck for you and James too xx

Nothing wrong with the occasionaly Mars Bar ;)

Besides it makes a heck of a lot more sense if youre trying to use your points to have something like that than half a dozen bananas lol

Hello hun,
try and eat your points your weight loss will be more each week,i no some times its hard,maybe have some biscuits with your tea and different extras,your doing so well so far .keep it up huni xx

Nothing wrong with the occasionaly Mars Bar ;)

Besides it makes a heck of a lot more sense if youre trying to use your points to have something like that than half a dozen bananas lol

well thats exactly what i thought :) xx

Hello hun,
try and eat your points your weight loss will be more each week,i no some times its hard,maybe have some biscuits with your tea and different extras,your doing so well so far .keep it up huni xx

thanks hun :) i think the biscuits are a great idea lol and I so know you are all right about the points because the week i used the closest to my points I lost 4.5
xx

I persoanlly couldnt live without the occasional crunchie bar, and there only 3 points - erm had a few earlier lmao!

What 3 points in a standard sized crunchie ???

I looooooooooove crunchies :D

got my weigh in today at 10, I have done so well at eating all my points this week, but my scales say STS :( and it's pouring with rain out there so im going to get soaked, which will affect my WI I really dont know if im going to go or not
xx

Definatly go, its not a good idea to miss one especially if your already feeling disheartened i learnt that from experience. Better to brace yourself and face it, you never know you may end uo pleasently surprised but if not then a STS is better than a gain and you might see a igger loss next week.
I have given up trying to figure out why my body does the things it does :giggle:

Your best to go. You could be pleasantly surprised. If you dont go youll end up being bold for the week!

Thanks for the boot up the bum Girls, I'm glad I went because I lost 1.5, although im happy my scales are wrong a bit gutted to be honest because it's my worst loss since I started other than the week when I STS and had a big OTT weekend :) and I have beern Soooo good at eating points, I guess thats why really I have been eating the right amount as opposed to too little :s
xx

Back