Step 1 Sole Source Hey Beautiful People! Day 3 of Cambridge........let the games begin

.......just checking in as I will need you guys in the coming days/weeks/months as I have done this before and fell off many times... I feel okay right now... except for the occasional moment of feeling on the edge of breaking it but pulling myself back. I need to lose five stone and only just realized by the medium of a recently viewed full length mirror how large I have become (yes I have managed to avoid them for quiet some time now) and so immediately got my hubby to take photos of me from all my unflattering angles and use this as my constant reminder of why I am doing this ... that topped off with the health issues I will face if my temple doesnt change.

So here it goes...... six months to change my life.....

Lil Miss Sunshine over and out.....xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back.

Good luck on your journey. You can do it!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs

This road isn't easy, but everybody here is travelling the Same way. So keep posting, read everything to keep you motivated and know that your destination is closer on this direct route than any other! Looking forward to getting to know you in the coming weeks!

That's fab x

Great going! Well done you!

Back