Hey every1

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Hi girls not been on here much how is every1 I have been diagnosed with SPd and on crutches for test of my pregnancy i am going to have to stop the gym I'm gutted I put 1,5 stone on already what's wvery1 put on ??? How long has every1 to go I got 17 weeks left lol x

I have it too hun, got crutches and a giant tubi grip to support my bump it's horrible and sorry to say will get much worse until the end but it's worth it :) I could only sleep for an hour at a time it was so bad with my last pregnancy but it hasn't stopped me doing it again, I've gained 11lb but sure I'll put on much more. I've 17 weeks left too, when are you due again? x

That's fantastic 11 ib omg I would b so chuffed with that I am just putting on day by day I haven't got that bad of a diet I don't think I have 1600-1800 a day I have to stop exercising I can't do much i just gain like crazy I went physio yesterday and it was weird to see it's just not me like this she was like im giving u crutches u need them as i cannot walk Where do u live ? So u had this with ur first I didn't have this with my Charlie x

Yeah I had it with my first I live in northumberland, about 20 mins from Newcastle. I gained over 3 and a half stone with my first I'm desperate for that not to happen again it was hard work getting it off I have been far from good seem to still had loads of takeaways but I'm grateful I haven't reaches a stone yet, I'm still bigger now that I wish I was but that's just me as I stayed between 11.4 and 11.10 for so many years and now I'm just over 16 x

Back