hey everybody, im starting tomorrow!

nomorepudding

Hi everybody,,

starting tomorrow so just thought id pop in to say hey. Ive been reading everyones diaries and posts so trying to keep myself motivated. Im just doing this for a two week trial run to see how i get on with it. If i find that it suits me I will go back to it after Christmas.
One of my best friends has lost five stone with lipotrim, she had lots of ups and downs and I was always there to support her, so now after much encouragement and after seeing how she did it, Im prepared to make a change and start this!

Any hints tips etc? Im working full time and have a huge exam coming up next tuesday but Im terrible for telling myself one thing and doing another. Will power is key for this i know,,,, eekkk i should lock myself away in my room till im done!!
:D only joking!

here goes!

Good luck lovely and welcome to the forum, the girls and boys on here are brilliant for support and encouragement use them well

Best of luck. Get rid of food you love and you know will haunt you - I filled the fridge and freezer with fish and spicy stuff for my hubby knowing you couldn't pay me to eat it
After that it's just the same old advice, as much water as you can stomach
I was really dubious as well about the will power needed but when I weighed in on Saturday and had lost more than I would in a month of calorie control it's really spurred me on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey welcome Hun my advice would be lots of water and early nights for the 1st week, unwilling be fine x

Hi, can only echo what the others have said, drink all the water, early nights to beat the tiredness and temptation, lots of bubble baths and painting of nails for distraction and you will be fine. Bit concerned that you are doing it for two weeks and then breaking...will you do 'refeed' after that?

Thanks everybody! Yes im going to start my refeed on the 16th of December and take it easy over Christmas because whatever I decide to do after Christmas whether it be lipotrim or weight watchers I will still be eating healthily and exercising.

Thanks for all the tips,, im hoping that I can just get lost in all my studying for my exam on tuesday that i wont even notice the week go by... fingers crossed!

going to watch one episode of biggest loser (my weird ways of motivation) then off to sleep!

heres to tomorrow! eeek :) im excited and nervous at the same time... :D

going to watch one episode of biggest loser (my weird ways of motivation) then off to sleep!
:D

Not weird at all I love that programe, i just think if they can do it so can i !

Good luck for tomorrow!!! This forum is amazing for support so keep coming on!!! You can do it!!! x

thanks guys! well i started... but apparently id been given the wrong shakes... i got maintenance shakes?? they werent very nice... anyway, i went back today and got the right ones and so i guess i will be oficially starting properly tomorrow.

Have been drinking lots of water which is good and excited to get started already! :) .. my pharmacist was very apologetic altogether... :D

Back