Hey everyone Cuddly Fairys back

2hourglass

Silver Member
:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Missed you oh wise one, hope you had a fab break oop north, sorry about the weather :( xx

Thank you, I missed you too! I didn't manage to get online after the first time coz my sister kept me so busy.

The weather was pretty pants BUT the plus side meant on Tuesday when we got to the Crocky Trail it was too wet for our little ones so we went to Cheshire Oaks instead and beat up the credit cards!!! Lol!!!

Vicki, my sister was really overwhelmed when she first saw me and cried at the change! I was a bit scared at her reaction at first! She got over it and just couldn't stop commenting on the change and taking photos and parading me to her MIL and friends. Some have never met me before so they couldn't really appreciate the difference!!!

She made me have a long overdue haircut and dragged me out to the cinema last night. We saw Mama Mia and it was fantastic!!!!!!!!

It's been nice to get back on here and catch up with everyone's news and weight losses. Well done everyone.

x

welcome back cuddly

xxx

nice to see u bk hun, glad u enjoyed ur self ;)

Thank you. It is lovely to be back, I'm already neglecting my children and making the 10 year old cook tea! (she offered coz she is hungry and the 16 year old is hidden in her room!!!!! I did cook the chicken and pasta, she just has to finish the veg. I will dish up!)

I have missed so many posts so if there is anything I would want to know then please repost it or tell me where to find it coz I'd hate to miss good news.

Well done to all those who have lost and I haven't individually congratulated you.

x

Back