Hey everyone! :D Why have I only found this website now?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keylimepie, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Keylimepie

Keylimepie New Member

^_^ Hi!

My name is Veronique; but people tend to call me Keyli, even though I don't like keylimepie...but hey :D

Um, it's been forever since i've signed up to a forum, so sorry if I ramble :)
    I'm seventeen, annnnd when I started (which was last monday ¬_¬) I was 11st3, and as I'm 5ft 6, it's kinda on the line of overwieght-ness for BMI. I wear size 12 tops, and 14 bottoms-UK size in short ^_^

So, my weight has always kinda been on my mind, I mean, it never stopped me from doing things. But I'm getting fed up of having my evil mother calling me fat >_< She's not why I want to lose weight though, I want to do this for myself, to make healthier, and just more at ease with myself.
    ^_^ I hope I make some friends here too! So hi!
    :D Thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Have you a diet in mind or just watching what you eat and increasing the exercise?

Irene xx
  4. Keylimepie

Keylimepie New Member

Well, I've been calorie counting~ so really, replaced the fatty foods I ate with fruit and cut out on snacking :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.