hey everyone

unhappybunny

hey im georgie and i just found this site so i joined for a bit of motivation....i weigh 9 and a half stone. but i am only 4ft 11inches so iam pretty tubby...i am hoping to loose a stone and tone up.

this looks like a great site. :)

Hi georgie and welcome to the site. You'll find plenty of help and advice around here. Have you decided which plan your going to follow?

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Hi
I have just joined the sight too. I'm hoping it will give me some incentive, good luck with your weight loss. I have just entered the race for life as well so need to get into shape.

Back