Hey from east mids x

Hi alL

jem here from east mids.
need to lose around 5 st

im a breastfeeding new mummy with a 10 week old.
have joined local group and lost 3lb in first week.

Hi I'm Hayley I have an 8 week old and am starting slimming world this week, I did slim and save a very low cal diet last week for a kick start and lost 7lbs but its too hard so gonna have do slim world to keep it off and fits in with family meals.

Goodluck with it!! How are you getting on with your baby? Xx

Hello there you two :) I've just had a baby too...got a 8 week old (and a 2 n a half year old). Started slimming world on Monday unofficially at home as can't afford to attend classes/online subscription at the moment but need to lose the weight :) Day 2 and i feel better already :)

Hi hun your children are same age as mine, where are you from?
I really enjoy slimming world just gotta get my head round that it will take a while to lose but atleast it should stay off.
How much do u want to lose? Xx

I'm from cornwall. I put on about 3 stone with my last pregnancy so looking to lose that hopefully :( i was on weight watchers before that and gradually lost a stone but then just ate and ate and ate when i got pregnant! I would like to weigh 11 stone which is what i weighed went i first met my partner 4 years ago so I've got roughly 3 stone to lose :) how about you?? Xx

Aww lovely I'm from Hampshire but we were looking at properties in Cornwall they area such good prices and looks lovely there! Are u close to the beach?

I would like to lose about 5 stone so a lot to go!! But I would be happy at a size 14 I'm an 18 bottoms and 16 top at the moment.
My body shape has really changed after having the kids!!

I've been good today so feeling positive :) xx

Cornwall is lovely, nice and sunny today but very windy also. Got a beach 15min walk away so were very lucky :)
Im desperate to get out of my maternity clothes, feel like I've been wearing leggings for an eternity! I need to get back in my jeans :) the worse thing is my feet swelled too when i was pregnant and still haven't gone down so all my shoes are too tight!
How much weight have you lost so far? Really want to weigh myself but gonna be good and wait till Monday morning

Oh no about your feet!! Hope they go back to normal soon.
I've lost 2 and a half stone since my youngest was born but got a lot more to lose I do feel much better tho!
I'm struggling this week want to keep eating how are u getting on?
My next aim is a wedding on the 10th November I have a nice dress I want to look better in!
I can't wait for the new mag to come out for new inspiration xx

Wow 2 and a half stone that's brilliant. Was that with sw? Definitely going to treat myself to the magazine I've heard really good things about it.
I have actually been really good so far this week but im out all day today so worried ill slip up as won't be able to cook myself my lifesaving baked potato for lunch! Trying to plan things now...its becoming an obsession!
Its the weekends tho im really dreading. We normally share a massive pizza and some kind of chocolate laden desert i have a big bottle of peroni.Gonna miss that :(
I love weddings, i need some kind of event to spur me on! Im sure you'll look fable in

How did you get on today?

I've been good but I'm out for dinner with friends this evening so not sure what I will do tonight.
I lost a stone straight away then a stone was calorie counting I stuck within 1100 calories then the 7lbs was on slim and save a vlcd it was so hard and I put on 9lbs in 3 days at the wedding so I have decided to do it slow and steady now to keep it off. I am gonna get back to the gym too now my son is 8 weeks he can go In the crèche! I love body combat and swimming so want to get back into that :)
Can't wait to hear how u do Monday!! Have u lost much so far? Xx

I've literally only just started...only been dieting since Monday so not sure I've lost much yet...especially since today i was extremely synfull! I went to a toddlers birthday party and as you can imagine there were lots of tasty looking things. I ate a very small slice of pizza (which i know to be the devils food in a slimmers eyes!) and then a slice of cake :( ....and then this evening a large glass of wine :(:( and now im extremely annoyed with myself. Oh well, shall start again tomorrow.
But my little boy is extremely greedy and breastfeeds A LOT so im hoping that'll work the scales in my favour :)
Only eating 1100 calories sounds like my worst nightmare! I've always been a big eater but its mainly homecooked things with lots of veggies, so this diet doesn't seem to bad for me...its just the lack of massive bars of chocolate im having trouble with!

Would love to get back in gym. Used to do circuits before i had my children but just can't afford it at mo. Amazing that ur gym has a creche! Very handy!

How's the weekend going? You stuck to plan? Not long til weigh in ;)
I'm away this weekend not been awful but have been drinking lots so I'm goin to start Monday back on it 100% and my first target is a wedding on the 10th November
Do u have any targets? Xx

Back