hey girls

hotty25

not been on here a few weeks been really busy well low lol but im feeling better now and im 9stone so even better lol.i went out sat night first time in two years i wore a tiny size 10 pink dress:D had my tan done at hair dressers to:D hope your all doing gr8?what have i missed?and elaine wahooooo thanks for the messages missed you honey:D xxx

hey hotty, glad to see your doing good, well dont on hitting the 9stone. Ive been good was of cd there for the weekend but back on now. No news only i can get into a size 20 woohooo

becky xx

aw well done becky i love getting into smaller clothes..i stopped cd for two weeks gained 8lb then lost it in 4 days lol so i aint cheating now all the way to target only 1 n half st to go yipppppeeeee lol xxx

Welcome back Hotty :) congratulations on getting to 9stone thats fantastic well done.

How tall are you Hotty? 9st seems teeennnnyyyy tiiiinnnny to me!

Well done on getting to 9 stone - I'm hoping to get to around 9 1/2 stone. You've done brilliantly....you're an inspiration.
Ceri

Hi Hotty! I was just thinking about you today as I was on the forum earlier in the day. I wondered where you had been. I am so glad you have kept CD up! Well done for getting to 9st!!! You'll break the 9st barrier easily now! I had a sneak weigh in this morning (official weigh not due until Wednesday when I will have my 11th weigh in) and I am now 9st 2 (2 ounces!!) You are way ahead of me! I have to confess I have had a few planned meals and I admit some cheating/slips here and there. Hope you keep posting, always love to hear how you are getting on. Kira

not been on here a few weeks been really busy well low lol but im feeling better now and im 9stone so even better lol.i went out sat night first time in two years i wore a tiny size 10 pink dress:D had my tan done at hair dressers to:D hope your all doing gr8?what have i missed?and elaine wahooooo thanks for the messages missed you honey:D xxx

OMFG I nearly choked on my water when i saw your thread hun,its fab to see your back,so happy to hear you are feeling much better hun,and well done on the 9 stone(last time i saw 9 st on the scales i think i was about 3 years old lol).Id say you looked a knockout when you went out,fair play to you.
missed ya too,
elaine x

Back