Hey guys!! I'm backkkk!

Hi Lou, How awful for you. What a pressure you must have been under with your exams and everthing. I've got to say you did amazingly just putting on 5 lbs under those circumstances. And to top it all your boyfriend is off to Afghanistan....I wish him a safe tour over there. My son came back from there in March. Hope you will be o.k. during such a long separation. Best of luck on completing your LT journey, we are all behind you.

My finals went ok, not as bad as i thought theyd be! i actually managed to turn up half and hour late for an exam, i thought it was at 2pm so i always get there half an hour before, good job i did as it started at 1!!! lol

Were yours ok? it complelty sucks that you had all that going on honey - you shoulda come on here and hada natter i've been wondering where you have been! :hug99:

Yeah im close to the finish, 3 weeks left on tfr!!! so by the time i am done you will only have 1 week so it will fly by chick!

Oh my gosh hun you turned up late haha..and still managed to get it done. Check that out..impressive! I walked out of one of my last one nearly an hour early, got to the point where my brain was like nope you are not doing anymore i aint working lol. Just waiting on my results, should get provisional ones in the next two weeks. How long do you have to wait till yours? Have you had any thoughts about what you want to do now?Xx

Welcome back, these things are sent to test us, im back after 2 weeks and struggling with my mind focus, but hopefully i will suceed, as will you, sorry to hear of your hard times, take care

Hi Katy! Thanks hun :p its a real struggle getting your head back into it isnt it...your body wants to do it but your brain is just saying no way matey i know what your trying to do lol. Good luck!!!xx

Hi Lou, How awful for you. What a pressure you must have been under with your exams and everthing. I've got to say you did amazingly just putting on 5 lbs under those circumstances. And to top it all your boyfriend is off to Afghanistan....I wish him a safe tour over there. My son came back from there in March. Hope you will be o.k. during such a long separation. Best of luck on completing your LT journey, we are all behind you.

Hi Supa!! Aww thank you for the message. How did your son get on over there? Nick, my OH, he's anxious but weirdly looking forward to it. He's training up a group of men to be medics to go with him at the moment, apparently they send very few doctors over there so he wants to train as many soldiers as he can so they can look after each other if anything should happen. I think thats the plan anyway lol.

How are you anyway hun?! How you getting on with the diet?xx

Oh my gosh hun you turned up late haha..and still managed to get it done. Check that out..impressive! I walked out of one of my last one nearly an hour early, got to the point where my brain was like nope you are not doing anymore i aint working lol. Just waiting on my results, should get provisional ones in the next two weeks. How long do you have to wait till yours? Have you had any thoughts about what you want to do now?Xx

I know! i didnt feel too bad though cuz i still had an hour and a half but yet people were leaving after 40mins!

Aww i wish we got given provisional results! :( mine are due end of june/july sometime ... i am hoping they dont come untill after my holiday so i can enjoy it without being on a downer about failing! :cry:

Dont have a clue what i wana do now, i am on the list to hear about prison officer jobs when they are available at dartmoor but i doubt they will come around for a while but fer now im happy that ive got a job so untill anything comes along or this climate sorts its ass out ill be staying put lol

Hi hun god you've had a rough time, i'm just starting again after a bit of break, it's soooooo tough though god i'm hungry!!!. take care mate we can do this ha ha ha xx

Back