Hey Guys! Today's The Day!!!:)

squange22

Hey everyone!
Well done on all your losses so far this week!
I'm very excited today, as I meet with my CD councellor this evening for the very first time! I really do feel that today is gonna be the start to a slimmer-me journey!
I do have a quick quiery though......My CD councellor told me to prepare myself before starting SS by cutting down carbs and drinking lots of water. I have been rather naughty and haven't done so:( Did anyone else not do as they were told and started regardless and how did it feel? Or am i the only naughty one?!:(
I was also thinking maybe doing slim fast for a few days before to prepare?
YOur lovely thoughts would be graetly apprieciated!!!

Thank you guys! x:wave_cry:

I didn't prepare really... and don't think it made much difference really. I didn't have really bad symptoms anyway, just felt a bit tired and headachey on second day, but nothing like as bad as I'd expected. So maybe I was lucky, but I don't think it's the end of the world if you didn't cut down - you can always see waht your CDC suggests. Good luck... hope it all goes well!

Thanks for the reply Katycakes, I do feel much better now! lol! How long did it take you to start burning fat? (or ketosis is should say!)
Well done on all your hard work by the way! What a fabulous loss! x:eek:

Hey everyone!
Well done on all your losses so far this week!
I'm very excited today, as I meet with my CD councellor this evening for the very first time! I really do feel that today is gonna be the start to a slimmer-me journey!
I do have a quick quiery though......My CD councellor told me to prepare myself before starting SS by cutting down carbs and drinking lots of water. I have been rather naughty and haven't done so:( Did anyone else not do as they were told and started regardless and how did it feel? Or am i the only naughty one?!:(
I was also thinking maybe doing slim fast for a few days before to prepare?
YOur lovely thoughts would be graetly apprieciated!!!

Thank you guys! x:wave_cry:
Hi Squange, Well done for starting CD and good luck with your CDC meeting.

Myself and my daughter, Jess (Mrs Lampard) started CD on a Monday. The day before we went to my eldest daughter's for Sunday lunch and had a massive blow out on all the naughty foods, we both figured it would be our last time for a very long while. Our first WI a week later we had both lost 7lbs, so it didnt seem to affect us adversely at all.

I must also add that on the Saturday night before starting SS, I also consumed a bottle of very nice sparkling pink fizz!!!

Let us know how you get on later x

Squange, thanks for kind words... you will be in good company on Minis, promise, there is lots of support here. I think the second day with the tired/headachey feeling was the start of ketosis for me... by the third, I had a horrible taste in my mouth, but was starting to feel much clearer, brighter, better... and that feeling stayed. I came off SS at Xmas & it took a bit longer to go into ketosis that time around, maybe 4 days, but your body will follow its own pattern and you'll get there! And the weight loss is SO motivating it helps you to stay strong!

Best of luck, honey.
xx

He he! thanks Chelsea lou!
Just reading that makew me want to go for a massive lunch somewhere! Lol! The pink fizz sounds good too! lol!

You have done really well on your loss too Chelsea lou! I have read your latest post on feeling like you had hit a brick wall, but you have done sooo well so far! I hope i stick at it 100% like you have. Just think..nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!!!! hehehe!
xx

Thanks a bunch Katycakes! It is already motivating to speak to people who have been there, done that and are getting excellent results! I just want to show all my CD critics this website!
I will let you know how my first day goes (i'll prob be on here all day long! lol!) xxx

Back