Working Solutions Hey help on working solutions

sammysue

Do we need to stick to the recipes online on working solutions or can we make our own style meal as long as its 400 cals? Will it affect the. Weight loss at all? I started on ts in the week but just find it too difficult so i want to switch to working

I'm pretty sure you can make anything you like but obviously you'll do better with low carbs.
I am considering doing something like sole source plus on Cambridge...have 2 Exante packs a day and one 200 cal meal.
i have gone right off my porridge (liked it for 2 weeks but it tastes awful now) so I am thinking of having my bar at 12, carbonara at 4 then a small bit of chicken and veg at 8

Oh ok so you will still just be on your 600 cals a day, good idea, i think im going to try the working solutions see how i get on, i made a pot of potato and leek soup for my bf no idea how many cals are in it though so prob need to give it a miss, :( lol i think if allow myself the meal i will stick to it much easier doing the ts just drains me so much, to the point were i just have no energy at all and i dont want to leave the house, today i had a shake for brekki and an apple and went out a big walk with my wee one amd done my 30 day shred dvd and had my bar for lunch and im feeling good! :) x

Once I start eating more I'm planning on getting the Josie Gibson DVD. My hubs has had to take over dog walking duties as I haven't got the energy so I'm looking forward to going back to that too. Half of me wants to start doing that now but I'm a bit scared. However hard exante ts can be, it's easy as the weight loss is guaranteed. On other diets, even sticking to it 100% doesn't mean I'll lose weight

Ive burnt 345 cals today with my walk and dvd so im quite happy with that coz it means ive had a meal but only really had 655 cals as ive burnt 345, so although its not ts its near enough the same amount of calories, just need to wait and see what the scales say it wont be a true reading until not this monday but the following coz i did ts on mon tues and the ate healthy wed thurs coz i gave up lol and working solutions today so i will weigh myself on mon and make that my start weight or infact im just being totally stupid, i will just weigh myself next fri and thats a full week on working solutions with daily exercise. I dont even know if any of that makes any sense hahaha im so dense! X

Have you checked your weight since Mon to see how you are doing anyway? I weigh myself every day! I'm so panicky about my water weight coming back...I think if it wasn't for the fear of putting that back on I'd prob come off ts/the version I might start

Well when i did the ts on mon and tues i had lost 2.5lbs then on the wed i did ts but at night had a bit of fish and peppers and onion and mayo next day i weighed the same, yesterday i ate 1500 cals of healthy food weighed myself this morning i had put on 1lb, im due my time of he month too so i dont know if that reflects in that at all. I wil weigh myself tomorrow see what it says x

One day I had 2 packs and instead of my third I had a piece of chicken, a fried egg, some lettuce, cucumber and half a tomato (I was at a Harvester)... I was up 0.25 the next day yet another day I had 2 packs and a piece of chicken and some steamed cabbage I was down 0.5 the next day. I'm just not sure what to do!

The thing is you do need to go back onto normal food at some point so reintroducing it slowly is the best way but if you have been doing the ts all the way maybe get to your target weight first then try and also introduce your exercise again, i think the most important thing to check though is dress size and measurements when you exercising because you could be burning the fat and gaining the muscle so you might drop a dress size but only lose like 3 or 4 lbs sometimes i think we get too caught up on lbs, i certainly did im trying to keep more level headed this time lol, x

Yeah, getting back in my stupidly expensive jeans (when I think about it I can't believe I ever paid that for them, it's embarrassing) is what I want, what the scales say isn't my main motivation. I'm so ready to start doing some exercise!
I've only been on ts 2 weeks so I'm hoping it won't take my body too long to adjust but I was putting on weight doing slimming world before I started this so god knows what will happen when I start eating.
you sound like you are thinking about things in the right way, I bet you are going to do really well!

Aw thanks :) you have done amazong being in ts for 2 weeks! I lasted 2 days haha hope to hear how you get on :) ps you cant put a price on gorgeous clothes :) especially if they make you feel good :) x

That was pretty much my justification, they make me feel amazing, but £325????? I was bloody nuts! My £30 Zara jeans are about my limit now!

Haha well you will be so chuffed getting them back on and motivated to stay slim and get your money's worth put them lol

I've now done 2 days of 2 packs and one 200 cal meal and its going well! I also did level 1 of the Josie Gibson DVD last night (blimey, it's tough). I was really happy to lose 1.025 this morning...I like to weigh daily. I was worried that I might have retained some water and the scales gone up today but luckily it seems not.

how are you doing?

Helllllllooooo, sorry ive been gone a while! Was off exante for a while as ive been unwell but this is my 2nd day back in it and i dont want to jinx anything but im finding it soooo easy!! I dont even want to eat, im going to metafit tonight so i will need to have a ketosis meal or i'll collapse lol, how are you doing lisa? X

Back