hey hey

diole

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well ;) I havent been on here in ages lost nearly 3 stone off before christmas and then came off it for chrimbo. Anyway I wanted to get bk on it but have been so sick for weeks and well Im going bk next week. How has everyone been doing??

Lydia xx

hey.
i have also been off for a few weeks due to money issues but im due to start back next week and cant wait its been the longest couple of weeks lol but on the up side i have kept it off so happy days. good luck for your restart hun and hope you are now feeling better x x x

Hi ladies, although I'm a way off refeed I'm just interested in what ur diet has been like, please could u give me an example of a typical day. Thanx in advance x

Hi ladies, although I'm a way off refeed I'm just interested in what ur diet has been like, please could u give me an example of a typical day. Thanx in advance x

Hi do u mean diet now??

Yeye said:

Look in the refeed section, you will see diarys in there... The good days, the bad days, and thd effects of those on weight loss/gain

Trust me I know pmsl xx

Back