Hey hey

emzski

Hi Everyone,

Well that's me back from my break with my cousin and our children. Weather wasn't great so sort of confined to the caravan the whole time. I am pleased to say I stuck to the plan 100% and am feeling very pleased with myself. I have sat through a chinese takeaway, chippy and a day at a show where there was sweets and chocs get passed about. Also had 3 nights out where I stuck to water. I was at The View gig and the friend I went with is not understanding the program at all!! But was supportive. Yesterday after the kids show we stopped for a Chippy for the boys and my OH and I was tired and hungry it was a bit of a battle but i had my soup then a had a candle lit bath and early night! So its my weigh in again tmrw. The weeks are just flying past!!!!

Hope everyone else had a good week. I am starting to feel my clothes are getting lose and am starting to think of other things I can do to my image. Like a nice hair cut, fake tan, get my nails done. Maybe some new makeup. its so exciting to know things are changing and going in the right direction.

Well done hun!!!:D

Holidays are most difficult for me:eek:

OH WELL DONE Emz!!!! THat is amazing - good restraint and you deserve a hearty pat on the back!! Seeing you get through that in the early days, I feel, is an extremely good sign you are going to knock this thing on its head and be a success before you know it!!!

Keep up that kind of behaviour and your are SURE to be a winner!!

WELL DONE!!!!

:)

im really delighted for u well done on getting threw it!! and good luck for wi xxx

Well done emz!
You are doing so great, its very hard when you have temptation around, it was a bit like that for me yesterday, everyone eating chips n burgers ect, we just went to car and had a shake;)
Goodluck for weigh in , you will do goood.

Thanks everyone!! I do feel like im doing great. I am well into the swing of it now. Im not totally obsessed with how much im going to weigh every week I just know im gonna get to goal if I stick at this and thats what counts. It feels good going to bed at night knowing ive got through another day with no problems!

I think you notice how much people eat more when your doing this. I used to eat and pick all day I just don't know how I managed it!!! I find fitting in 4 shakes a day hard going sometimes. I think this board is such a brilliant support just to spur each other on! It keeps you focused when away from group!

well done , ive sat though most of what ur said next saturday its a night out for friends bday which will b hard, but not impossible as i dont always have to drink to have good time so im not worried as i think i guess

Well done emzski, I'm going away at the weekend for the first time since starting LL and you have given me renewed motivation, it will be strange to get weighed in next week and have lost (hopefully!!) and not put on which normally happens after a holiday. Keep up the good work.

well done, em!, you have done brill on your holiday, looks like you have mastered this!!! just keep on going and looking ahead,:)

Back