hey hows everyone doing?

sheshelafunk

ive stopped cs.. but managed to get down to 9st 9lb from 10st 10... now im at the gym and i avoid carbs after 6.. going well..

hows everyone getting along so far?? xxx:)

Wow 9st something! I haven't weighed that little since I was a young teenager - well done you! I'm pleased you have found a way of eating that you can manage, it should make maintaining a lot easier, especially if you combine it with the gym too (*am jealous LOL*)

hey well done for getting to your goal weight, i can but dream of that just now lol glad its going well for you though.

im still aiming to lose a stone, but in the end the gym was cheaper for me and also i can eat a bit more...

how are you though? whats been happening xxx

Well done on your loss!

I'm not a fan of the gym......I'll stick to swimming and my dance mat lol

x

Hi SheShe - well done on your lose and best wishes for that last stone - you'll be a right skinny malinkie by then! I'm much your height and I'm aiming for your current weight or anything in the 9s, even if it's 9s 13.5lb!!!!

I'm pretty much back where I started - no great surprise there! I've not dieted in the last few weeks with nights out, kids and hubby's birthdays etc etc., so I've ordered shakes and bars from Rowlands and hope there here by Monday, my new start date! Hoping to lose a stone in 4 weeks - fingers crossed, then those last few pounds thereafter.

Take care and well done xx

im sure the weight will drop off once you are back on it.. coming off it is a nightmare because i am a carbphobic now and panic a bit around carbs...

good luck!!!!!!

how was the birthdays? xxx

Back