Hey I am back!! and have a question re tomato soup!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hey hey hey! I am finally back up and running on the internet!
Started my new job two weeks ago and loving it so so so so much!
Not been able to stick to diet but have maintained. But doing it alone as cant get to a class!

Missed everyone and cant wait to catch up!

Also just a quick one... i am ill and the only thing that makes me feel better is heinz tomato soup!

So can that be counted as one of the healthy ex? If not how many syns will i be loosing if i have it?

Gonna start my diary back up tomo too!

Ta.
xxx

Good to see you back and glad job is going well..

Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup, canned 400g can

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
red.gif
11½ Syns - Green
green.gif
11½ Syns
[/FONT]​

:eek:

Don't think it can be counted as healthy extra only one I can recall is spring vegetable.

S

hello stranger,welcome back,glad your enjoying the new job,sorry to here that your poorly,think the tomato soup is syns mate cant remember seeing it as a heb might be wrong though,not sure of the syn value,maybe ask in the syn thread

Hello you! I wondered where you had got to. Really glad that you are enjoying your new job. What do you do? Sending you :flowers: to make you feel better!

That's great you are enjoying your new job. Sorry you aren't feeling too good, hope you are feeling better soon.

Check out Heinz Weight Watchers Tomato Soup. It's really good, tastes just the same as the real one to me. Creamy mmm. :)

It's 3 1/2 syns on both green and red days. I sometimes have it for lunch with a brown bun (HEXB).

They've recently reviewed some of the soups on Healthy Extras. From the website:

No longer a Healthy Extra
Heinz Classic Spring Vegetable Soup, canned
Heinz Classic Winter Vegetable Broth, canned

New Healthy Extras:

Green Giant
Country Garden Vegetable Soup, ambient 330g pouch
Farm Harvest Mushroom Soup, ambient 330g pouch
Vine Ripened Tomato Soup, ambient 330g pouch

Serving Size Changed
Baxters Healthy Choice Italian Bean & Pasta Soup, canned 208g serving
Baxters Vegetarian Tomato & Butter Bean Soup, canned

thanks guys.
Thank i may have to forfeit my syns for the tomato soup as I have some in and need it badly lol.

Yea new job is wicked. Training to be an emergency medical dispatcher at the moment for the ambulance so basically when you dial 999 and get put through to the ambulance i am one of the guys ont he end of the phone who gives pre arrival instructions like cpr over the phone, what to do in a stroke, deliver a baby! Love it!
x

hun!!!

i have missed u!!!! my phone aint workin properly so i cudnt text either :( how r ya? i thought ya had jus disappeared hahahahha

xxx

nope cant get rid of me that easily.
Just not had internet access. Plus so busy with the new job.
I read somewhere you left yours? What happened?
x

hahhaah i walked out!!!! they didnt pay me like half my wages, my floor manager was bein an absolute dick and i promised myself after my last job that i wudnt take it anymore so i walked out while they were havin a meetin bout me hahahahah

i had an interview on fri and have my assesment day today but they r interviewin 50 pple for 1 jobs for the position i want :(

am sooo glad ya lovin ya new job :) oooo and i have booked my wedding in cyprus!!!

xxx

hahhaah i walked out!!!! they didnt pay me like half my wages, my floor manager was bein an absolute dick and i promised myself after my last job that i wudnt take it anymore so i walked out while they were havin a meetin bout me hahahahah

i had an interview on fri and have my assesment day today but they r interviewin 50 pple for 1 jobs for the position i want :(

am sooo glad ya lovin ya new job :) oooo and i have booked my wedding in cyprus!!!

xxx

Oooo Stacey...where in Cyprus??
I got married there in Limassol in 2004 in October...absolutely brilliant and I still got married in Church with Dad to walk me down the aisle.

The info about the green giant soup is brillinat, they taste great!

Does anyone know the syns for them?

Smiles the Green Giant Soup Pouches can be counted as a HeB or:

Green Giant Country Garden Vegetable Soup, ambient 330g pouch

extraeasy.gif
6½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 6½

Green Giant Farm Harvest Mushroom Soup, ambient 330g pouch
extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns

Green Giant Vine Ripened Tomato Soup, ambient 330g pouch[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
6½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]​

Fattynomore:

Hey Hun..I was thinking about you the other day!!
Glad to hear that you are loving your new job Hun, but its a shame that you are poorly.
Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Back