hey im a newbie :-)

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
hey everone :)

im allison and im 26 from glasgow. i have 3 gorgeous girls nicole 4, aimee 2 and wee baby laura 5mths:heartpump:

i was a 10/12 before i had the kids and now im a huge 16/18 :sigh2:
i lost 3.5st for my wedding in 2008 and felt great but then i fell pg with laura( she was born weighing 11lb 4!!) and im now back up again. ive been doing it from the start of march and ive lost about 9lbs!! im not going to meetings or subscribed but i know the diet inside out from last time so im going it alone!

so ive just joined for a bit of support if you dont mind!:eek:

Welcome im doing it alone but have just reached goal but am sticking around here to make sure i keep it off! good luck on your weight loss journey!xxx

Hello, im pretty new here myself too :) Well done on the weight loss, i do it alone too, cant really afford to suscribe etc..
I am a mummy too, ive got a lil girl who will be 6 next week and a lil boy who's 17 months.
I weighed in at 11 st 3 ish when i started and am now at 9st 13.
Good luck xx

Hi Allison

I'm newish to ww but with a hugh amount to lose. Not phased this time though day by day. I do go to classes cos I need the extra support. This site is a lifeline though.

Best of luck and wow what a whopper of a baby!

Welcome hun! Good luck to you with your weight loss I am sure you will do just great! Dont know about you, but when I see the sun shining like it is today, it inspires me more to behave! I think of all the lovely summer clothes I will want to buy if I am slimmer! Plus salads are so much easier to eat when the weathers smiley! :) X x x

Hi Allison, welcome to the forum, congratulation on losing 9 lbs so far!!! this is a great place for motivation and help, good luck on your weight loss journey

Hi and welcome! You'll find lots of support on here!
I'm going it alone too - having previously done WW, but with all the peeps on here you never feel alone! xSamx

Back