Hey im new...

Amy-Baby

Hey...i am new to this website and thought i would join to talk about my time on the Lighter Life diet and abit about my self.

I am 16 years old and i have been on the L L diet now for nearly 5 weeks...so far i have loast 12 pounds and i am pretty pleased with my results :) .. even though i know i can do better :(

I found the first 2 weeks very hard but i am now in a routine and cant wait to be a slim size 10 :p

hope to hear from you all

love Amy-Baby xx

Amy Baby - good luck on the diet.

Starting a diary on here is a good idea ..... it helps to motivate you and is great to look back on later.

Well done on the first 12lb .... and to looking like a skinny mini soon!

Hi Amy, you've done really well!

Welcome to the madness that is minimins!

Don't be shy join in any thread you like!

Mags
xxx

welcome & well done so far! Well done for tackling your weight so young rather than waiting for decades like most of us!

Hi Amy, well done on your 12lbs weight loss so far, thats a wonderful achievement. Keep going, it will get easier especially when you are able to fit into the clothes you have always wanted to. Keep us posted on your progress. Love, Angela x

Hi Amy

Well done on your weight loss - it's great.

Welcome to the familiy remember we are all here to support your whenever you need it.

Loadsa Love
x

Hi Amy, welcome.... You are doing fantastically well hun, keep it up xxxxx

Hi Amy baby!
Well done on your weight loss!

Keep up the good work :)

Well done on your weight loss so far Amy-baby! It is well worth sticking to. Just think how comfortable you will feel during the summer months. And all the new summer clothes coming out soon.

best wishes amy and well done so far

xxxxx

Back