Hey I'm new

The Punisher

Hey all...I've been snooping around this site for a few days now-ever since I decided to lose the extra weight that's been making me miserable for oh so long now. :wave_cry:
I'm not 100% sure what diet I'm going to follow. I've got this month's issues Weight Watchers, Slimming World and Rosemary Conley magazines to trawl through. They all have menus in them so I'm going to pick a diet, follow it for a week and then find a class near me next weekend. I need to do this, and I know I can do this.
I'm looking forward to getting to know all you fab people as I begin my weight loss journey. :D

Hey there welcome I only joined yest for insperation in losing weight this site is brill Im really lovin it!! GOOD LUCK ON YOU WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Welcome. Good idea buying the different magazines before you make your choice. Do you want to attend a class? If so you might choose the diet depending upon which class is more convenient for you

Irene xx

Welcome. Good idea buying the different magazines before you make your choice. Do you want to attend a class? If so you might choose the diet depending upon which class is more convenient for you

Irene xx

Yeah I will want to attend a class-ideally on a saturday or sunday which realistically means I need to choose between Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Apparently there's a WW class in my local gym on a saturday-could kill 2 birds with 1 stone! lol

Back