Hey!..New On Forum...Doing LIPOTRIM!!.

Hello all, :D

I'm a 20 Year old male :rolleyes:. I have started Lipotrim for the 2nd time yesterday, the first time was successful as I lost just around 16 KG :eek:, My weight was 118 when I started lipotrim last time and it went down to 102 now its gone back up to 107 :confused: since I finished lipotrim in June, before i started Dieting in May (I did lipotrim for around 1 and a half month) I was weighed in my doctors around Febuary time and i was 123 KG but lipotrim was the best as i lost my weight more faster and i have never felt that good as i did when i was on the diet! :cool:

Anyway back to the basics the first day went wonderful, hit the gym for a while even jumped in the sauna to relax for a while a nice little lay down as it was empty! My ideal weight is around 90 KG so something like 17 KG would have to go, Reason i'm sayin 85 is because i am 6'0 tall and a skinny lad would not look to good being 6'0 (thats my opinion!)

Anyway here the satistics (I want to keep this as my online diary/blog to read back on the times when i feel like eating to motivate myself again!)

Re Start Date: 19/11/2007
Aim to last till: 31/12/2007

Start Weight 107.2 KG / 236.4 Pounds / 16.9 Stones
Desired Weight: Around 85 KG / 187.4 Pounds/ 13.4 Stones

Let this thing roll!! :D:D

P.S Please add your advice/stories! wohoo

Hey good luck!!!

The guys loose the weight so much quicker! You will be there in no time!!

Welcome thegreatone......(how funny is your name!!!). Good luck. You've done this before so you know it works. Get through your first few days and you'll be flying.

welcome and good luck

Hello there Oh Great One (love the name by the way)

Welcome and best of luck at least you know you can do it youve done it once you can do it again.. totally agree with you not wanting to loose to much... not nice seeing a tall 6ft guy and then to skinny... you dont want that look going on lol...

Best of luck
Rachie

Back