hey - new year newbie here!

mrsm2007

Gold Member
hello im suz and am currently 38+ weeks pregnant with my first baby :)

i have done WW in the past and am hoping that it will help me regain some control over my eating habits once again and get back into pre pregnancy clothes!

am looking to start WW again when my baby will be 6 weeks old and that just so happens to be the new year!

so i hope you dont mind me being around until then - just coming on here and reading about peoples weight loss is making me more motivated to shift the 2 1/2 stone (last time i looked - eekk) i have gained lol.

suz x

i think its great that you're thinking ahead and have realised you will have some weight to lose after the baby arrives - there are a lot of people who let it spiral out of control way after then, so its a really good start that you are prepared and motivated to succeed :) everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you will get on just fine in the new year :) xxx

Hi and welcome. A lot of that 2.5 stones will be baby, fluid, placenta etc, so I wouldn't worry too much.

We look forward to hearing about your little arrival and giving you any help you need in the new year x

thanks girls :)

Hello! The day after I came home from hospital with my toddler I weighed almost 2.5 stone less than at 38 weeks! He weighed 7lb 14 oz but I had loads of water retention etc. You might not have as much to lose as you think.

Good luck with the birth :) Is this your first?

yeah - we dont know what werw having either so getting very excited!

im scared to death at the same time too as im not very good with pain.....and something tells me its not going to tickle when the baby decides to come out lol

Back