Hey ! Newbie..

Mandypops

Hey everyone i came across this on google just mostly for support etc when dieting ... keep me going lol

Story ..

Untill i had my baby was 5'6 and size 8 that was a little too slim for my height but nevertheless i was happy .

Now a year and a half on my lil' kiddie is doing great and is 100% perfect , but my weight has gone up to a size 14 tried everything ... Gym , Swimming , diets , even slimming pills . Nothing is shifting it .

I wonder if any of you have any ideas of a way of losing weight to suit a mother and also someone who works .

thanks

Mandy Pops:eek::eek::eek::cool:

:wavey: Mandypops

:welcome: to minimins

There is a section here on just about every diet under the sun. have you thought about WW SW or something like that? would you be able to get to a class? im on Cambridge diet. have you thought about vlcd's? there is Lipotrim and lighterlife aswell.

becky x

im guessin ww is weight watchers but im not sure what sw is ?

I say diets its not been structured ones just cuttin out rubbish but sayin that i dont eat alot :| drives me mad ! lol

thanks for the welcome :D

i spoke 2 a lady in my area about lighter life but the meetings we're in the evening n i work at night its such a pain:(

im not sure what vlcds is either sorry im a total dunce lol :confused:

i'll read up on the ones i understood thanks xx :D

SW slimming world :)

VLCD Very low calorie diets :) lighterlife i think is a group thing and is a bit more dearer that CD cambridge and LT lipotrim.

With CD you go to a counsellor, its one to one.

LT is done through chemists so they would be open most weekends aswell to get weighed etc :) any more questions just ask :)

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the various sections in the site and you will see there are success stories with each diet. Also have a look at the individual websites for more info.

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Depends what kind of diet you think you could manage. I love WW but I think Id struggle with a VLCD its just depends what youre looking for, theyre all successful if you stick to them :)

Have a look around and dont be afraid to ask questions

Thanks Very much for the info girlies i'll b sure to have a look , had a look at the CD website last night looks pretty good . Will talk 2 the bf see what he thinks . trying for a joint venture . lol

xxx

it would be great if you could get him on board aswell for support then there would be no need for food in the house unless you have kiddies?

One kiddie but he has his own food that we dont touch.

Have 2 have food inthe house tho i rely on my father n my bfs mother 2 look after the wee one while im at work so need 2 get them fed lol !

xxxx

Back