Hey ! Newbie..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mandypops, 4 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Mandypops

Mandypops Member

Hey everyone i came across this on google just mostly for support etc when dieting ... keep me going lol

Story ..

Untill i had my baby was 5'6 and size 8 that was a little too slim for my height but nevertheless i was happy .

Now a year and a half on my lil' kiddie is doing great and is 100% perfect , but my weight has gone up to a size 14 tried everything ... Gym , Swimming , diets , even slimming pills . Nothing is shifting it .

I wonder if any of you have any ideas of a way of losing weight to suit a mother and also someone who works .

thanks

Mandy Pops:eek::eek::eek::cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:wavey: Mandypops

:welcome: to minimins

There is a section here on just about every diet under the sun. have you thought about WW SW or something like that? would you be able to get to a class? im on Cambridge diet. have you thought about vlcd's? there is Lipotrim and lighterlife aswell.

becky x

4. Mandypops

Mandypops Member

im guessin ww is weight watchers but im not sure what sw is ?

I say diets its not been structured ones just cuttin out rubbish but sayin that i dont eat alot :| drives me mad ! lol

thanks for the welcome :D

i spoke 2 a lady in my area about lighter life but the meetings we're in the evening n i work at night its such a pain:(

im not sure what vlcds is either sorry im a total dunce lol :confused:

i'll read up on the ones i understood thanks xx :D

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

SW slimming world :)

VLCD Very low calorie diets :) lighterlife i think is a group thing and is a bit more dearer that CD cambridge and LT lipotrim.

With CD you go to a counsellor, its one to one.

LT is done through chemists so they would be open most weekends aswell to get weighed etc :) any more questions just ask :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have a look at the various sections in the site and you will see there are success stories with each diet. Also have a look at the individual websites for more info.

Irene xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :)

Depends what kind of diet you think you could manage. I love WW but I think Id struggle with a VLCD its just depends what youre looking for, theyre all successful if you stick to them :)

Have a look around and dont be afraid to ask questions

8. Mandypops

Mandypops Member

Thanks Very much for the info girlies i'll b sure to have a look , had a look at the CD website last night looks pretty good . Will talk 2 the bf see what he thinks . trying for a joint venture . lol

xxx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

it would be great if you could get him on board aswell for support then there would be no need for food in the house unless you have kiddies?

10. Mandypops

Mandypops Member

One kiddie but he has his own food that we dont touch.

Have 2 have food inthe house tho i rely on my father n my bfs mother 2 look after the wee one while im at work so need 2 get them fed lol !

xxxx

11. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    HI good luck with your weightloss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.