Hey peeps...YAY peeps...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Sorry I haven't been about as much as usual, the whole uni thing has started, enrollment, induction lectures etc so up to me eyeballs...

I've been lurking a little though -some excellent losses and most of the forum seems to be on a positive, focussed buzz right now so that's good. For any strugglers -I'm sorry you're having a rough time -basic line of advice -relaz, have faith in the plan and LT will do the work for you!

I only lost one pound this WI but let me tell you I have had a great week. I started a dance clas with my sister on Tuesday and had an absolute blast -I am a dancing Queen (talent has nothing to do with it! LOL), I've walked EVERYWHERE.
And...Yesterday I had my first lecture -just an induction lecture, so I thought I'd do myself up a little, out some fresh red dye in, plastered the make up on (new ID card see...) and (drum roll please)...

SIZE 14 JEANS AND...AND!!! SIZE 14 TOP!!!! I'm usually still bigger up top.

Man I walked my ass to uni feeling foxy as ****!! I kept looking at myself in windows and seeing a slim curvy woman and surprising myself by LIKING WHAT I SAW! How and when did that happen?!

I felt great all day, I walked around all day, explored the new library by myself and never once worried about critical glances -but was happily aware that I wasn't worried if you know what I mean.

Eight weeks ago I was shoe horning myself into stretchy size 18s! So to anyone worried about how quickly or slowly they're losing, STOP FOCUSSING ON THE NUMBERS!! My losses have not been phenomenal, especially compared to some, but I have shrunk! My body has considerably changed and I feel wonderful inside. Lipotrim is about more than just getting to an ideal number, it's about learning to deal with issues that have led to weight gain and confidence loss!

Maybe if we can learn to love ourselves a little more and start to actually believe our bodies do deserve the best we'll kick ourselves into gear!

I'm going to be up to my eyes with reading etc so I won't get on as much as I'd like but I'll def be thinking of you all.

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF LOVE!

Awwww awwww :cry: that was soooooo lovely to read. It has made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I am so pleased for you. Your life is so fantastic at the minute, you deserve to be so happy! I was thinking about you when I hadn't seen any posts.

Uni sounds exciting, I wanna go! The dance classes sound a hoot! I'd love to go but haven't the balls! You see, the losses don't always sound up on the scales! I still say it's the inches that really count! OMG you are the slimsia girl! Size 14 top and bottom! You must look fabulous darling! The belle of the uni. I can't wait to look in a window and not recognise myself. You must have felt as smug as a smug person (I would)

Keep shaking that ass and looking at that reflection! Your confidence is infectious!

Faberoonie!!

Woohoo, bet you felt amazing going back to uni so different :) Dead pleased for you.

What type of dance class was it? I danced ballet for 15 years, then jazz modern for another few. Would love to be confient enough to try something now...

Awwww awwww :cry: that was soooooo lovely to read. It has made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I am so pleased for you. Your life is so fantastic at the minute, you deserve to be so happy! I was thinking about you when I hadn't seen any posts.

Uni sounds exciting, I wanna go! The dance classes sound a hoot! I'd love to go but haven't the balls! You see, the losses don't always sound up on the scales! I still say it's the inches that really count! OMG you are the slimsia girl! Size 14 top and bottom! You must look fabulous darling! The belle of the uni. I can't wait to look in a window and not recognise myself. You must have felt as smug as a smug person (I would)

Keep shaking that ass and looking at that reflection! Your confidence is infectious!

I want it to be infectious -we have no need to always tell ourselves we're ugly or worthless -it gets us nowhere but fatville! Nobody is perfect, we don't have to be and we don't have to look like airbrushed models -we DO have to like ourselves!!

And yes Betsy, I was smug LMAO - and yourt day will come babes, it will!!!

Faberoonie!!

Woohoo, bet you felt amazing going back to uni so different :) Dead pleased for you.

What type of dance class was it? I danced ballet for 15 years, then jazz modern for another few. Would love to be confient enough to try something now...

DO!! We're doing Charleston classes and just loving it. Love the music, love the whole era. Look into it girl, you've nothing to hide!! Do it just for the love of it!

awww know how you feel blackrose with how busy it is all of a sudden with uni! and with the walking too! think ive walked more in the last week than I have all summer!

woo! go you sexy lady- I bet the confidence you have in your new body is just radiating!

Charleston classes eh?! You GO girl!! xx

awww know how you feel blackrose with how busy it is all of a sudden with uni! and with the walking too! think ive walked more in the last week than I have all summer!

woo! go you sexy lady- I bet the confidence you have in your new body is just radiating!

Charleston classes eh?! You GO girl!! xx

LOL -It gets mad -wait until exam period! Your eyes will be burning out of your head! LOL I'll have to cha cha and doop doop my way through it hehehe

As a newbie I loved reading your post. I was smiling just reading it so can only imagine how fab you must be feeling. I love the confidence and happiness that shines through your post - hope I feel so great soon.

Vanda

Glad to hear you're doing well!! & congrats on the size 14's, that's fantastic! Bet you felt amazing!

I have my university induction meeting on Wednesday & I've already got my little outfit planned to blow everyone away ;-) So excited! Of course, if no one comments I'll be wandering around asking them if they remember the size 24 girl that started there two years ago & pointing to the size 14 label in my new jeans. Haha.

Hope uni is going well so far :) & Charleston sounds amazing!!

Hannah

Glad to hear you're doing well!! & congrats on the size 14's, that's fantastic! Bet you felt amazing!

I have my university induction meeting on Wednesday & I've already got my little outfit planned to blow everyone away ;-) So excited! Of course, if no one comments I'll be wandering around asking them if they remember the size 24 girl that started there two years ago & pointing to the size 14 label in my new jeans. Haha.

Hope uni is going well so far :) & Charleston sounds amazing!!

Hannah

People WILL notice woman - god you've nearly halved! They'd be blindno tot -you are looking so beautiful babes.

congrats on size 14's. your post was so inspiring i dont tink ive read a post from you that was so uplifting you sound extremely happy and confident in yourself. its so brilliant wat lt does for people. keep shaking that ass and your so right inches are much more important than lbs on the scales.

Good luck with Uni BlackRose and Hannah!

Very motivational post BlackRose, delighted you are doing so very well.

Congratulations in fitting into size 14 jeans!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Coming back to this post so I can smile :) Love it!

Back