• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Scanky Canky

2hourglass

Silver Member

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well...i smell lol mmm must go and have a shower after this last brew!!! Maybe i am frightening them away..but, FTT always says it drives him wild lol xxx

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Im here, but only in dribs and drabs. Am at the whims of an 8yr girl this week :).

So spending time ice skating, park, horse riding etc.

Been easier than i thought and I'm pleased to say I cooked for her every day and no processed food, all home cooked and I have not cheated.

Nicest thing was yesterday when she realised she could put her arms right round me when she hugged me, she was made up, how cute is that :D

You may of noticed I turn into an parental bore at times ;)

2hourglass

Silver Member
Arrrr how sweet - the simplest of things huh !!!! - it's not boring, other peoples lives are interesting:D

Hey thats cool cankster and glad to know ur getting through the week with no problems... Nice u have ur little girl with u...

Thinking of u babe
xxx

2hourglass

Silver Member
Wondawoman

Hey Julz... did you win tonight ??? forgot to ask you - did you chose which dress to go for in the end - I had a shufty at the site, there are some amazing designers on there but I just couldn't bring myself to spend that £500 on a summer dress - maybe you gamblers have got a few quid tucked away:D

NO LUCK TONIGHT....

Hey Julz... did you win tonight ??? forgot to ask you - did you chose which dress to go for in the end - I had a shufty at the site, there are some amazing designers on there but I just couldn't bring myself to spend that £500 on a summer dress - maybe you gamblers have got a few quid tucked away:D
Was only a wee £20 game tonight - i thought this man was just trying to bully me cos im a girl and he ended up knocking me out!!! - it was in a local pub that i dont go to very often! I usually play poker in a card room so playing with amateurs just isnt my thing! lol

Im going to wear the white dress - think it is more weddingee.... but I am going to wear both of them flat to the mat - just cos i can - none of this saving them for special occassions business - now i am slim every day is a special occassion and I am going to make the most of it! lol

Some of the clothes on that site are wild expensive! I got them both in the sale though so it was ok! Not too bad at all... and as I havent bought myself ANY new clothes or shoes from last september - I think I deserved to treat myself! lol

Im going to throw all my big clothes out and buy a whole new wardrobe when i get to goal... i cant fricking wait... need to win a big poker game or make some serious cash in work - but by hook or by crook - ill do it one way or the other!

You must be buzzing loosing ur half a stone babe ---- its great isnt it!! xxx

2hourglass

Silver Member
Was only a wee £20 game tonight - i thought this man was just trying to bully me cos im a girl and he ended up knocking me out!!! - it was in a local pub that i dont go to very often! I usually play poker in a card room so playing with amateurs just isnt my thing! lol

Im going to wear the white dress - think it is more weddingee.... but I am going to wear both of them flat to the mat - just cos i can - none of this saving them for special occassions business - now i am slim every day is a special occassion and I am going to make the most of it! lol

Some of the clothes on that site are wild expensive! I got them both in the sale though so it was ok! Not too bad at all... and as I havent bought myself ANY new clothes or shoes from last september - I think I deserved to treat myself! lol

Im going to throw all my big clothes out and buy a whole new wardrobe when i get to goal... i cant fricking wait... need to win a big poker game or make some serious cash in work - but by hook or by crook - ill do it one way or the other!

Sounds like a great strategy, you'll get plenty of wear out of both of them (Oh god I sound like my Mum :eek:)

I am pleased with loss this week, still kicking myself for stalling a few weeks back - But I'm megga positive... all my buddies will be off into the sunset soon in their skinny-winnie ickle-wickle clothes:cry::(:cry:

oh babe u going to be just fine u know!

Sounds like a great strategy, you'll get plenty of wear out of both of them (Oh god I sound like my Mum :eek:)

I am pleased with loss this week, still kicking myself for stalling a few weeks back - But I'm megga positive... all my buddies will be off into the sunset soon in their skinny-winnie ickle-wickle clothes:cry::(:cry:
You should be pleased - its an awesome boost for u! So happy to hear your positive - think most of us are all here for another 5 weeks or more... and God knows what lunatics will have joined before now and then... also im sure i will hang around for a little while after refeed...

Its mad isnt it - how time flies by on this diet - it has just flown by for me... before u know it u will have ur trousers round ur ankles love... thats if u dont already! lol

xox

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!

Whitt woo you ...you will look amazing in the white dress...its fab!!!
Hows the leg tanning going on?

oh im so bad...

Whitt woo you ...you will look amazing in the white dress...its fab!!!
Hows the leg tanning going on?
I want to be a girly girl i really do....

.... I went to tescos after work yesterday and bought creams and veet and exfoliate stuff - all set to start the leg tanning process....

....I get a phone call from a guy I play poker with that one of the local football teams is holding a poker tournament in the local pub....

....hmmmm... poker or nice legs?

Guess what won?

P O K E R

Im so not a girl am i? I do try..... :)

TONIGHT I WILL DO IT! I have too! Tomorrow I got to go to Belfast for my Princes Trust Training - I am going to be a business mentor for the charity... cant wait! :) so excited about it!

xox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Weight Loss Diaries 0
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 1
Introductions 3
Introductions 0
Introductions 5