Hey! The wanderer returns!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hi all... :eek:;)

Well, its been a while! I do apologise that I just upped and left, but I have been really busy with trying to buy a flat!

To all the people who remember me: I am still (kind of) on RtM... losing about 1lb a week on average, but have gained in a few weeks because of rubbish I've eaten. I've not dropped any dress sizes over the past 6 weeks or so and have, in total, probably averaged about the same weight. All is not lost though, I have learned alot on my journey, especially about alcohol and how it affects what I eat. So have steered clear of that for the past few weeks.

To everyone who is new etc!: Hope its going well for you... if you're struggling keep going because it really is worth every struggle :) You WILL get there in the end!!

... in other news :) ... I have FINALLY exchanged contracts on my new flat yesterday, I complete on 24th July. This has definately thrown the diet up in the air for the past few weeks, I've not completely forgotten about it, I've just not concentrated on it as much as I should be.

LLC has suggested maybe doing another stint of abstinence once I've moved and settled in so at the moment I'm considering doing that whilst just plodding along (gym has managed to stick though so thats a good sign!)

Anyway, I hope everyones well... thanks to the people who messaged... How is BL? Bex? Katie? Corey? Tange? Slimseea? Ladylite? Kellie? ... and Im sorry if I've forgotten anyone! I hope everyones well... I have seen a few of the updates on facebook when I've been on so I hope everyones fab! Have a lovely weekend! I will be back for good soon ;)

xxxxxxxx

Hey Claire! Nice to see you. :)

I'm still here ticking along! :)

Congrats on your new flat! And well done - sounds like you are managing your diet well, and learning more and more, which is the idea.

When do you get your flat then? How exciting??

Have not seen Katie, or Slims or Lady for a long time. :(

Anyhoo! Have a good night!

x
:)

Hey Claire! Nice to see you. :)

I'm still here ticking along! :)

Congrats on your new flat! And well done - sounds like you are managing your diet well, and learning more and more, which is the idea.

When do you get your flat then? How exciting??

Have not seen Katie, or Slims or Lady for a long time. :(

Anyhoo! Have a good night!

x
:)

The flat completes on 24th of this month so thats when I'll have my keys! ... Glad to hear everything went well on your holiday, I was reading your posts while you were out there!! How is the smoking going? or lack of it?!!!

Katie was one of the regulars! Thought she would have been around :( Shame she hasnt been on here, maybe she will pop up soon like me? I hope shes ok? x

hi,

welcome back :) congrates on your flat, u must be so excited! hope it all works out well for u x

Hello Claire it's good to see you back with us
Thats great news about your flat I bet you can't wait to get into your own space
Well done on keeping your RTM going with all thats been going on a few little gains will soon be lost when you get settled & back on abstinence you are such an inspiration to us
Good luck with your move

Hey Claire, welcome back - you have been missed!!!

So good to hear you've exchanged, bet you are counting the days until the 24th ticks round? Is it still the same flat you were talking about a few months ago? The one with the balcony that you can put a few plants on?????????

Hey Claire, welcome back - you have been missed!!!

So good to hear you've exchanged, bet you are counting the days until the 24th ticks round? Is it still the same flat you were talking about a few months ago? The one with the balcony that you can put a few plants on?????????

Hey! yep the same flat, thats how long its taken!! It actually has 2 roof terraces, so plenty of room for plenty of plants :) ... and a BBQ to cook my shakes on too :D

hi claire,

i just looked at your pics, what a difference! u must be so pleased with yourself, its great insiration for others. well done!

also, i gotta ask, who did that site for u? id love to set up a site like that, its a great way for my distant family to follow my progress! x

Hey Claire, good to hear from you!!! Congrates on the flat and a big well done for maintaining your weight at the mo!! That is one hell of an achievement!!! All going well for me... broke the 10 stone loss last week so very exciting :D only 2 stone 6 til management!! yippee (scary too!!)
Let us know how the big move goes :) How very exciting, remember moving into our place when we bought it!! Didn't sleep for 2 days!! lol!! and that was before we moved in!!!

Hey Claire :)
Good to hear from you- exciting news about the flat eh? your all grown up now hehe.
Its all going ok for me- except similar stuff to you but the difference is I know where im going wrong now :)
its dead quiet from the regulars round here lately :(
especially me... have been super busy tho!
good to hear from you and that your doing ok :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back