Hey there everyone!

DanielleHx

Hello there :)

My name is Danielle (or just Dani if you prefer!) I'm 19 years old with 3 and a half stone to lose (initially). I currently weigh 13 and a half stone, and I am 5ft1. I am not desperate to be skinny, more desperate to be healthy... although looking better would be nice too!

I live in the UK with my mother and my fiance. I have been ill for four years, and the lack of exercise due to this has piled on the pounds.

My mother and fiance are very supportive, in their own way. My mother is slim anyway though, and my fiance is afraid of me changing and he 'likes me just the way I am' - which is so sweet, but I need to be happy with myself too! And it's easy for him to say, he's gorgeous anyway!

I desperately need support and encouragement. While those around me try, they're also the kind who say 'Aw go on - you can treat yourself today!' and I don't need that - eeep!

Because of my age, I also have a feeling they're worried about me going too far and getting ill with an eating disorder. I would never do that though, I just want to be healthy and lose weight properly. Besides.... I like food too much! Haha!

Any kind person willing to take me under their wing? Maybe as a kind of 'weight loss mother'? :p

I don't have a full body photo as I'm abit shy! Maybe you lot can persuade me that you wont judge, I know everyone is in the same boat!

Erm... Not much more to say really! I have 4 insane cats whom I love terribly, I enjoy reading and writing, and music.

I also need direction in losing weight. Sometimes I have no idea what to eat, because my mother and fiance are free to eat as they please (at the moment) so I'm stuck being confused!

Anyway, thats me! Glad to meet you all and I hope I can make some friends here :)

Dani x

Hi Dani and welcome to minimins...

I am surprised that you don't already have 15 surrogate mothers on here...where is everybody...lol
Well, age wise I could be your mum and I don't mind being the one to help you along. I think however, there is so many lovely people on here that you will always have someone to talk to.

I can help you laugh, cry and find your way around this diet game but I can not cook so I have no idea about inspirational ideas regarding food and such like...sorry..can hardly cook to save myself..

Just keep posting here and someone will always be here to answer almost any question...

catch you later

xxx

good luck dani, well done for tackling it now! i can't really offer any advice on healthy eating as i have only found one diet that works for me and thats all replacement soups/shakes...i'll keep my eye out for progress updates!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Milly x

Back