hey u lot lets support each other more

natalieann

Silver Member
lol sorry for the title, didnt know what else to put

anyway happy i lost 2lbs last week by having two shakes an low carb meal,, trying this week to do some 100percent days, only managed 2 up to now, but only since my diet week starts on thursdays, did 2 last week too, i actually did the 4 days 100percent together but fell in diff weeks lol, had low carbs meal last two days, none today up to yet

anyway im just wanting to ask if anyone has twitter then can i follow you please and u follow me, good way to see how everyones doing day to day, just click on my blue box with the t in under my name to follow me and then i can follow u back....i just think it will help me even more having more options

Heya Nat, How you doing hun?? Missed you around the forums.

I don't have twitter I'm afraid, I do have FB and MSN, you can add me on MSN and I'm always around for a gab if needed. xx

Hiya,

I'm on twitter @x__lis__x I don't really say much on it but can be there if needed. I live in donny so not far from sheff.

Hope u are getting on well today, I'm starting to struggle with wanting to eat just because I'm bored of not eating!

No Twitter for me either chick but always here for support :) I've been faffing about for weeks and I'm right back on it tomorrow, good luck x

Am on twitter! Add me if u like! Well done on ur losses so far. Im finding it near impossible to be 100% every day, nibbling on some meat or eggs, trying not to as best i can though. Its so not easy! X

Heya Nat, How you doing hun?? Missed you around the forums.

I don't have twitter I'm afraid, I do have FB and MSN, you can add me on MSN and I'm always around for a gab if needed. xx

hey hun, inbox me your facebook and msn, deffo, thanks missed you all too:D

Hiya,

I'm on twitter @x__lis__x I don't really say much on it but can be there if needed. I live in donny so not far from sheff.

Hope u are getting on well today, I'm starting to struggle with wanting to eat just because I'm bored of not eating!

got ya thanks:D yeah and donny not far at all, yeah the boredom does get you;)

No Twitter for me either chick but always here for support :) I've been faffing about for weeks and I'm right back on it tomorrow, good luck x

same here love, since before xmas, didnt make 100 percent today but still had just some chicken and 2 shakes
Am on twitter! Add me if u like! Well done on ur losses so far. Im finding it near impossible to be 100% every day, nibbling on some meat or eggs, trying not to as best i can though. Its so not easy! X
got you too :D and im same love, but at least its meat n eggs, wont affect ketosis, i did a good stint 100percent lasttime, but no matter how hard i try to get there again i cant, so just think each morning expect 100percent and try for it, if not not to worry, stilll should lose, i was happy with 2lbs last week

Back