Hey.... ;(

sibby

Hey all, i was an active member on here for quite a while a few years ago, and suprise suprise i am still battling the bulge.....it loves me to much to leave the nest lol.

My name is Siobhan and i have nearly 4stone to get off me. I am following the weight watchers programme and although havent been attending the meetings for nearly a year now i do plan to go back on tuesday....well...wel see.

anyone got any words of wisdom to brighten my horizons?

Hi and welcome back :wavey: Good luck with your weight loss

Hi welcome back to Minis!

It's great that you've taken the positive step to do something about your weight. I hope your next meeting goes well and good luck with your weight loss!

Hi Siobhan, I am hoping to lose 3 stone but have decided instead of focusing on the total weight I want to lose which makes me feel depressed I am thinking of the weight loss in stages.

Not sure if I'm making sense! What I mean is that I am thinking that won't I feel good if I lose a stone in weight, then after I lose that first stone, thinking how great I will feel again if I lose another one etc!

Perhaps by thinking of your weight loss in stages rather than focusing on the 4 stone will also make you feel more positive.

Good luck with WW. x

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hi Sibby and :welcome2: to the forums, I too have 4 stone to lose, its such a daunting thought but I am determined to get there with hard work and sensible dieting! Hopefully I'll see you around for a chat.
Keep coming back here and this place always keeps you motivated, try reading some of the diaries and success stories on here, there are some amazing ones and people who have had to lose far more than me have succeeded so brilliantly, so it is possible! :)

Back