4 stone heavier than when I was last on Minimins... time to start again

Bellaslimsdown

Hello Everyone,

My name's Bella, I'm in my late 20s and rather depressingly I am currently almost 4 stone heavier than I was just eighteen months ago!

I very stupidly left my University course in the third year and fell into a sort of shock/almost grief-like state, which might sound ridiculous to everyone! Since then my Gran, who lived with my parents and whom I saw and provided care for on a daily basis and my cat (who was just a cat, but lovely!) died so I have basically been on one long food binge for the past 18 months. I do not really eat like a normal person in that as soon as I start eating these days I start binge-eating and feel out of control.

So I'm a size 18 (was a 10 this time two years ago) and ready to start again!

At the moment I weigh 14st.1.5 in the am and am a bit heavier at my Weight Watchers meetings in the evening (due to food, fluid, shoes etc.). I am really just calorie counting and attending WW meetings so that I am accountable for my weight/food intake because if I tried to do it alone I wouldn't lose anything.

I am currently struggling with OCD, social anxiety, depression and a difficult life situation so I will probably have to work on those things in order to stop the binge eating as well!

I'd love to hear from other slimmers!

Good luck!

Oh Bella im sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing x please do make use of us to help you through xxxx

Hi Bella,

Welcome to minimins!

You've had a time of it haven't you.

I am an emotional eater too so can totally understand how you have gained that weight.

Funnily enough I just noticed that I was about 4st heavier when I rejoined minimins so we are in the same boat.

I wish you all the best in your weightloss journey.

Dxxx

Back