Hey!

Haha!! I like that idea! Full of our ramblings as ever! :D

I feel awful putting 5lbs back on, worked so hard to get it off and then just gave-in to naughties, Ben didn't help things either - ive never seen a man eat chocolate like he does!!

I'm doing WW again yeah, they're changing the bloomin plan though - don't know how i'm going to deal with that? Are you going to meetings? I must admit, i haven't stopped going been every week, even through the gains! The weight has crept on slowly with loosing 3lbs here and putting 1 or 2lbs on there...its been very gradual.

Wow, thats so cool that everything is booked up!! :) Bet you can't wait...! How is Davids job going now? I saw he's working lates, that
must be tough.

Lets try again then egh, first target a stone by christmas! lol - am i pushing it now? lol...both of us have done so so well previously...the next attempt will be a walk in the park now (hehe!!) xxx

Right I've started my own Food diary in the ww section. Do you want me to add you to it then? check it out and post your daily food diary. I have had a load of crap already today so only 5 points left for dinner don't know what I'm going to have.

Yeh David didn't help things with me either putting all the weight back on it's like he didn't care either we just have been eating so many takeaways and junk since we got back from holiday lol need to stop it!! His job is going fine hating the shift work though nightshift is the worst I cannot sleep at all! lol

A stone by xmas? Now that's a challenge!! We could always try our best how long is it til xmas anyways? lol

you going to the gym/exercising? xx

7 Weigh Ins until xmas! OMG 2lbs a week if we're wanting a stone off :) xx

Haha!! We can do it :)

Yeah add me into that diary and we'll have a joint one - hopefully that will keep us both going, a wee bit of motivation :D

My exercise is walking Boo every night at the moment, but i'm looking at going swimming a few times a week too! Think i need to up the anti now, hehe!!

I know exactly what you mean with the takeaways and just forgetting to count the points ect, that exactly what i did too. It tough having the lads around too cause they will literally eat what they want, when they want - classic example, Ben ate 3 Mars Bars yesterday!? How!? lol

xx

Back