Hey

bexyboo

Gold Member
Hi there,

My name is Becs im 21 and from Worthing (near Brighton).
I went back to SW 4 weeks ago after being off for 2months due to my birthday and lots of parties...! I gained a stone!! But am now back on track to losing that and more. Have been going to SW on and off now for since October 2007 and I know it works, but I get to that stone and a half stage like I've read on lots of other feeds and get stuck... I got soo close to my 2stone mark last time but I just couldn't reach it!! I'm hoping that I can lose enough weight so I can fit into size 12 clothing (prob about 2-3stone)... which is my dream!! =] I stumbled across this site about a week ago and have finally started posting and I have been getting lots of inspiration too!!

Thanks for reading

Becs xx :)

Hey bexyboo! :) I'm new too, size 12 is the dream for me as well. It seems a really long way away at the moment for me but you seem to know what you're doing and where you want to be. I think its great that you didnt leave it for as long as I did. Stick with it.

See you round the boards :)

I agree with you, it does seem long way off. One has to start somewhere, trust me, if you remain 100% on Lipotrim, the weight will simply slide off:D

This site is great for inspiration! It helps for other people. My diet really works for me, but I love be inspired by other people exercising! Keeps me going. Diet forums are really about disciple. We all can use more:)

But the good news is you went back. If you hadn't gone back now that 1 stone could have been 2 or more on.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hey Becs,

Welcome back to SW!!! Hope you get on really well xx

Back