hey

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i started cd on wed and jus got weighed this morning and have only lost 5lb i have stuck to it 100% n tbh am a bit dissapointed :(

i have lost 4lb on fri night so i have only lost 1lb this weekend and it has beeen soooooooooo hard not to cheat all weekend

do u think maybe its jus cos i am strugglin with water? and only have 2 litres (ish) a day

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey Stacey! Well done for the 5lbs off!! That is still a good loss! It may help to drink more water, try going for another half litre or litre a day. I hate it but try to gulg a bit before and after a shake and sip in between. Have found drinking too much in one go makes me hungry! Good luck! Vx

4. stacey

thanx hun :)

ill try more water today

xxx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey,

Yes, definitely try and drink more water.

Good luck for today - I'm on Day 6 and just getting through!

6. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Stacey,

Thats a great loss and if you think about it if you hadnt started CD then you wouldnt have lost that much, plus its 5lb off your total weight loss. I had a bad weekend was really tempted to cheat but the support of all the girls on minimins got me through. Im on day 12. Drinking lots lots and lots of water. Hope you feel a bit better about it all soon.;)

7. Harmy

Harmy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey, well done on the weight loss, its not all bad.. the weight will go off. remember everyones different, and weight loss will be different every week, try drinking more water.. as they say the more u drink the more u shrink!

8. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    babe u need to drink more water!!!try and get at least 4 down ya!u no what is good for water. ive mentioned it b4 the volvic or buxton 1 litre bottles with the sports caps. they make it go dead quick!!! good luck hun! believe me it gets betta!Ive done 12 weeks of this diet and ive neva felt so happy in my life!!xxx

9. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That is great! Imagine how long it would have taken on a different diet (so far on WW, 3 years)
    They all add up

10. stacey

hey everyone

thanks for ya messages yesterday, i think jus normally by the end of my first week am so excited by the loosin weight and feelin fab in myself and this time i aint reached that stage yet, but maybe it jus the novelty has worn off hahahaha

gonna keep going, not gettin weighed till thursday so will let ya no how am doing then

xxx

11. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Have you left us Stacey, how you doing!!!

It's so hard isn't it trying to get back into it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.