hey

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i started cd on wed and jus got weighed this morning and have only lost 5lb i have stuck to it 100% n tbh am a bit dissapointed :(

i have lost 4lb on fri night so i have only lost 1lb this weekend and it has beeen soooooooooo hard not to cheat all weekend

do u think maybe its jus cos i am strugglin with water? and only have 2 litres (ish) a day

xx

Hey Stacey! Well done for the 5lbs off!! That is still a good loss! It may help to drink more water, try going for another half litre or litre a day. I hate it but try to gulg a bit before and after a shake and sip in between. Have found drinking too much in one go makes me hungry! Good luck! Vx

Hi Stacey,

Yes, definitely try and drink more water.

Good luck for today - I'm on Day 6 and just getting through!

Hi Stacey,

Thats a great loss and if you think about it if you hadnt started CD then you wouldnt have lost that much, plus its 5lb off your total weight loss. I had a bad weekend was really tempted to cheat but the support of all the girls on minimins got me through. Im on day 12. Drinking lots lots and lots of water. Hope you feel a bit better about it all soon.;)

hey, well done on the weight loss, its not all bad.. the weight will go off. remember everyones different, and weight loss will be different every week, try drinking more water.. as they say the more u drink the more u shrink!

babe u need to drink more water!!!try and get at least 4 down ya!u no what is good for water. ive mentioned it b4 the volvic or buxton 1 litre bottles with the sports caps. they make it go dead quick!!! good luck hun! believe me it gets betta!Ive done 12 weeks of this diet and ive neva felt so happy in my life!!xxx

That is great! Imagine how long it would have taken on a different diet (so far on WW, 3 years)
They all add up

hey everyone

thanks for ya messages yesterday, i think jus normally by the end of my first week am so excited by the loosin weight and feelin fab in myself and this time i aint reached that stage yet, but maybe it jus the novelty has worn off hahahaha

gonna keep going, not gettin weighed till thursday so will let ya no how am doing then

xxx

Back