Hey!!!!

Vickyn84

Hi!!! Im Vicky in 27, heavier than i have ever have been and not enjoying that!! 2 little girls 21 month and 13 month so need 2 be losing some weight to be able to chase after them :D

Hey Vickie, Im 27 too, I have a 12 month old girl and a 7 year old boy.... both whom run me ragged so i know what you mean about needing to lose weight for energy...
Im currentl 15st 3lbs but previously was 16st 9lbs after having my little girl....(if im honest since having my son 7years ago ive never been below 14st 7lbs and that was at a push)
its come to a point now where i know i have to lose weight not just for me but my childrens futures...

What diet are you following if any??
Im not following a diet but I exercise and i try to control my portion size and make healthy sensible choices, i have cut out chocolate sweets and crisps, however if i do fancy something i will try to resist (which works 99% of the time) but i wont deprive myself, i just know if i have these i then have to work harder to get them off......makes me want to leave them alone.
I try to keep an eye on my calories and fat intake but i dont limited which foods i can eat and not eat.....

well done for joining the community and hope you can find support and tips here to help you on your journey

xxx

Welcome to the forum! :) Good luck :)

Back