Hey :-)

Hi everyone. I first started Lipotrim at the end of May'12 stayed on it til July and lost just over 2 stone, i started it again 3 weeks ago and have lost 8lb...its slow this time but im cant stop breaking it :-( all my will power seems to be gone. Has anyone else been like this? I want to lose another stone and a half, i know that doesnt seem alot but my confidence needs it bigtime lol...this site is awesome..everyone is so lovely, this will maybe help me stick to it better.x

You can do it! It's so hard but with help on here we can support each other!

Hello littlemissgiggles. Doing LT a second time is harder because your body knows whats coming and is fighting against it. You can do it but you will need to stay strong. Keep drinking all the water you need and keep busy, it will get easier the longer you can stick to it. Best wishes.

Good luck!! - Im on my second time after a disastrous refeed, (ie didnt at all and proceeded to eat all of the worlds bread and any other carbs) I'm finding it much easier this time, - Im so determined, and last time I was always looking for little ways to cheat, this time I'm not even thinking about it. Hope you get those few extra pounds before the dress fitting, just think they'll have to take it in after you've done!! :)

aw i wish i was finding it easier 2nd time round lol! got through today so so, only had 2 litres of water, usually have more, so need to be better tomo...i need to pull out all the stops before thursday lol walking shoes will be on tomo night after work.When did u start your second round?

I started the second time on the 24th Jan - I maybe spoke too soon, having a miserable day today!! dreamt about finishing my sons food off and woke up thinking I had!!

I started the second time on the 24th Jan - I maybe spoke too soon, having a miserable day today!! dreamt about finishing my sons food off and woke up thinking I had!!

I've only had one food dream this time on LT - I tried a tiny cube of cake then remembered I wasn't allowed and spat it out and rinsed my mouth.

Last time on LT I dreamed I was eating every night and woke up feeling guilty lol.

I dream loads about eating then remembering I'm not allowed and feeling really guilty!

Hello. Its mi first time an first day today. you really need to start visualising how your life will change after that stone and a half and just keep reminding yourself on how different your life will be. I find this helps put things in perspective and keeps you going

Hiya :) hope it goes good for u :) yea i no, everytime i struggle i think of an outfit i want to wear and have no bits sticking out everywhere lol! its hard but its def worth it, stick at it

Thanks, its just getting past the initial week and seeing the weight loss

Back