hey :)

lauralou35

Hey am new to this group that I'd say hi am on SW 3weeks now an lost5lb so far if a long way to go so that I'd join this to help me x

Good luck lauralou well done with the weight loss so far keep it going

How much are you looking to lose??

I am looking to get rid of 52lbs in total.

Ideally would love to do this by March next year!!

D xxx

I'd love to lose around 6stone I'm not looking to be slim jst more comfortable in my own skin am currently a size 26 in clothes an I'm finding it a nightmare to buy anything x

Yeah me too I don't want to be skinny just to be able to go & grab something nice to wear without having to think oh too fat for this or wont feel comfortable in that.

I want to lose 4st in total.

Would love to lose a stone for Christmas - lets do it together!!

Dxxx

Hi and welcome :)
I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you. I just want to get healthier and feel fitter.
Good luck on your journey x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's gd ur doing well , and how u feel about clothes its so hard iv found a good online shop yoursclothing its brill dunno if uv tried it , an what nights ur weigh in mine was last night an I lost 7lb I'm really chuffed so I'm 2lb off my stone award , yep let's encourage each other x

That's gd ur doing well , and how u feel about clothes its so hard iv found a good online shop yoursclothing its brill dunno if uv tried it , an what nights ur weigh in mine was last night an I lost 7lb I'm really chuffed so I'm 2lb off my stone award , yep let's encourage each other x

No I havent seen it will have a wee look later.

Eeeeek your so close!!! You could well get that at your next WI.

I WI on a Saturday morning so will let you know how I get on.

Dxxx

Back