Hey

Welcome back Debbie good to see you:)

I'm here and a couple of others so you are not on your own.

Hi Debbie - I am here too - my name is Paul and I am coming to the end of my first week. I have done Lipotrim before so I know what to expect. I love the programme as you see results almost daily.

When do you start ? or have you started already ?

Paul

Hi Debbie, when do you start?

Hi, I'm back too! Been cutting back for the last week and from today I'm Lipotrim 100% again for a while

Hello :) I'm back on this after having lost 5 stone on this a few years ago, and slowly 2 stone back on, so back on it to give it another go and lose it again,
hope your doing ok? I'm on day 2 today xx

Hi Debbie.
Second time for me and a return to this forum. It is an amazing place to get supper and stay focused. Day 2 for me this time if anyone is wanting a buddy. I won't know my first weeks loss though as I am using shakes from last time I bought them (didn't use as head wasn't in right place at time) and going into chemist later in the week. How's everyone doing?

Hi Debbie.
Second time for me and a return to this forum. It is an amazing place to get supper and stay focused. Day 2 for me this time if anyone is wanting a buddy. I won't know my first weeks loss though as I am using shakes from last time I bought them (didn't use as head wasn't in right place at time) and going into chemist later in the week. How's everyone doing?

Hiya :) I'm on day 2 too.
did you not weigh at home before? if not maybe weigh now that way you will at least know what the difference is by this time next week, just be a massive shame for you if you don't know what you lost, and that will help keep you motivated.
Hope the first few days are going well for you. I'm normally ok for the first 2 days then i really start to struggle day 3 and 4 so goos luck to you :) and glad to see your in the right mind frame now :) xx

Last edited:
I did think about getting weighed but I become too obsessed with the numbers and feel bad when I am 100% and only lose a lb. I am focusing on my clothes and know that there is no reason it shouldn't work (it did last time) they will weigh me when I go for my shakes but not tell me where I am weight wise. I will know when its time to go on to maintenance when my clothes are the size I want to be and feel good.
Just starting to get a bit headachey but gonna go to bed soon.

Day 3 tomorrow, how will you cope with it?
Keep it up, it certainly gets easier after first few days x

Back