Hey

jackg

Hello I have decided to register to these support forums and become active here, For when I convert back to a healthy life style and start my new fitness regime.

I will write up some basics about me, trying to keep it short.

Name : Jack Graham
Height : 6 foot
Weight :
20 STONE

I would like to lose weight so I can be healthy and feel better about life, Bar the last two weeks I have knever really been unhappy or depressed about my size. I have always got on well with my peers and been able to get dates.

Loosing weight apart from the obvious health advantages, Will hopefully give me the ability and confidence to get back "on the scene" with my friends. And hopefully make new ones.

I have various concerns and querys which I hope to get awnsered or closer to awnsering using these forums, anyway thanks for reading please write your thoughts and welcomes :)

sickshirtii8.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3185/sickshirtii8.jpg

Hi Jack,
Welcome, hope everything goes well for you, are you following a particular plan? There are loads of specific forums on here depending on what you are doing
Best of luck

hey

welcome to minimins :) good luck with ur journey, u sound really positive and u got ya reasons for doin it which wil keep ya focused, ask away with any questions and am sure someone can help u!!

r u on a particular diet? or jus healthy eating?

xxx

hiya & welcome to minimins. you're in the right place for help & advice. everyone here is great. good luck with your journey.

Back