Heya all.... another tubtub arrived

Puddlez

Heya all,

I'm Meg I live in Exeter in Devon and Im 21... Weight does my head in and I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel that way lol. Im 6ft and weigh a massive 18 stone!! My BMI is 34.5 :( How bad is that!

Anyway Ive tried every diet going and every exercise plan and nothing has worked just made me gain weight. I was 16 stone when I was 16 and i lost a stone and as soon as I lost that I put 2 stone back on... the same happened 2 years ago and now Im stuck here at 18 stone, I have no idea why it happens and how to loose the weight and maintain it.

tbh I'm really looking for some friends who I can get to know and work with to loose weight together! someone to keep up to tabs with and weigh in each week with. Anyone who wants to join me in my 4th or 5th attempted weight loss please email me [email protected] would love to hear from anyone!

This site looks huge and I cant wait to start looking around and getting some advice and sharing my journey!

See you!!

Meg :) xx

Hello Meg, I've just joined and I've had the same problem, I lost weight and it's gone back on. It just seems to sneak back on while you're not looking!
There's a maintainers section here which is a really good idea.

Hi Meg, LOL, tubtub. Welcome and good luck.

Ban him from the house then love. :D

Ah! Good for something then Meg. ;)

LMAO, nice one Meg. :D

Thanks!!! 2lbs by Sunday shouldnt be too hard, doing a big shop tonight so buying lots of healthy yet very yummy foods and lots of fruit i love fruit :D

Good luck hun!

Back