Heya ! Another newbie here !

BeesBella

Hi.
Name - Bella
Age - 19
Weight - 146lbs
Goal Weight - 115lbs
Height - 5ft 4ins

I live on the borderline between Norfolk and Suffolk. I love animals and I am a vegetarian (but I eat fish). I have an amazing supportive boyfriend (apart from the fact he keeps eating McDonalds and Take-Out !!!) who I love more than anything ever !

I have a dog, two cats, a hamster, three rats and four chinchillas and will hopefully be getting two more rats soon !

I am a barmaid in a pub at the weekends from 8pm until 2am, which I guess burns quite a few calories but makes my body clock go mad !

I am currently in my last year at college studying A-Levels in Chemistry, Human Biology and English Language with the hopes of going to university next year (I have conditional offers from Lincoln, Bedfordshire, Thames Valley and Greenwich). I also work in a bar

I am wanting to get to my goal weight by March 8th 2010 as I am going on holiday to Centre Parcs in Suffolk and want to have lots of energy to do loads of activity and also so I look good in my bikini.

I, at the moment, don't do much exercise but today I got paid today so I brought myself some nice new trainers so will be going jogging tomorrow. It's dark now and I don't live in the best area, plus I need to be able to see the floor as I have a dodgy ankle and it spains easily !

My fitness idol is Jillian Michaels, she is so pretty and amazing and so good a motivating people on Biggest Loser and on her exercise videos. I have her Cardio Kickbox video and will also be doing that as much as possible.

So that's me, I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new people to support and be supported and motivated by =D

I am also looking for some good work out songs, something upbeat with catchy sort of "you can do it" lyrics !

Thanks for reading my long winded post and I hope to talk to some people soon !

hey and welcome , as far as workout songs lol it depends on your taste , if i really wanna go for it i put on linkin park coz the beat is hard also paramore... but if your into dance , try like a club mix (vocal ones) because they have tons of energy.. failing that theres always eye of the tiger thats a winner everywhere :p.

xx

welcome

Back