Heya :o)

I'm Nicola :) I'm a 22 year old Theatre Scrub Practitioner (That's a fancy term for a Nurse who works in an Operating Theatre!)

I'm getting married in September 2013, and even though I have a nice dress in mind, it would be really lovely to lose a lot of weight so I can look more fab in it!!!

I started out at 25st 10 1/2lbs

I'm on my second week of Slimming World and so far I've lost 13 1/2lbs! :D My last weigh in two days ago I was 24st 11lbs. So happy to be away from the 25 mark!

Looking forward to speaking to you all on here xx

Hi Nicola, Welcome to the forum.
What a great target to aim for... nothing like feeling your very best for the walk down the aisle!
I am sure you will soon have lots of SW peeps coming to your aid and don't forget to get a diary up and running in that section too.

My sister was a Theatre Sister for many years and had the prize opportunity of attending the very first ever hip replacement that was done. She was and still is almost the same weight as yourself and with the aid of WW got down to her correct weight at one time.

Anyway... I wish you all the very best in your endeavours and look forward to seeing your progress... :)

Hey chick,

Congratulations on the FANTASTIC weight loss. I'm also on a weight loss mission for my wedding and am doing slimming world. I started at 19st 11lbs and would like to hope I can get into a healthier BMI by my wedding in July 2013. What day is your weigh in? Mine is Weds and as of yesterday am down to 18st 2lbs, I will hopefully be 17 something next week. Having a wedding dress in mind is definitely a motivator, I have the picture of my dress everywhere lol. If you want to buddy up as we are both on a mission for weddingness that would be cool, I can add you as a friend if you want and we can keep tabs on each other. Either way good luck!

Yes that would be fab! I'd love a friend on here! My weigh in's are on Tuesdays at my local group, I go with my (future) mother and father in law - it helps that we all have the same aim and are able to share recipes and motivate each other. xx

Yes that would be fab! I'd love a friend on here! My weigh in's are on Tuesdays at my local group, I go with my (future) mother and father in law - it helps that we all have the same aim and are able to share recipes and motivate each other. xx

I've added you to my friends list hun and sent you a request. Its cool you have people to go with, I went on my tod but have made friends there, make my OH follow plan with me as he's chubbed up a bit too...sympathy baby weight lol. Got to go stop children killing themselves/each other now but will pop on again later. Have a great day!

Well done on such a great weight loss, I'm sure your reach your goal.

How's your weekend going so far?

Hi! My weekend hasn't been too bad, I went out to Liverpool last night for a charity do, had one small glass of champagne and three very small slices of pizza which I didn't think were too bad! Wore a dress that I hadn't worn in a while and it looked really nice on now that I've lost a few inches! :)

It was funny when we went back to my mates flat and they were all there with their pizza, chips and burgers. I sat there quite happily with my yogurt and fruit :D

Today I went food shopping, came back and there was two lovely firemen at my door hehe! Only there to fit some fire alarms though due to a recent fire nearby.

How has your weekend been? xx

Hi, Well done on your loss so far! What a fantastic start and with a goal in mind, I am sure your success will continue. x

Well done for resisting temptation! Am very jealous of the fireman visit... Gotta love a man in uniform lol.

My weekend is going ok, just wish my youngest would sleep! My 3yo is also going through some divaesque thing at the moment and is a bit like what I imagine you'd get if you mixed Mariah Carey with Hitler. It shall pass... It better.

Really need to do a food shop so will make my list later and order online or try and go tomorrow... Will see how I feel.

Any plans for this week?

Occupational health tomorrow followed by rooting around charity shops then I don't know really! I've just got a new manual drive car (after driving automatic for a year) so I may go for a drive to try and get used to it some more. I'm a domestic goddess at the moment why I'm waiting to start my job! Husband to be has his tea ready and a tidy house when he comes home :) What about you hun? x

Same old same old, just keep the boys entertained and try and hold on to my sanity. As for domestic goddess... its like fighting a losing battle in our house, my boys are like walking messes. I used to be a bit of a Monica before the children.

My boys are 3 (last Monday) and 10.5 months. They are my world, they are both very cheeky but very cute. I had wanted to be married before children but Dexter was a 'pleasant surprise' and then hormones dictated another so now I have the two. At least they can look super cute at our wedding lol

Back