Heyfever medication..

Hi all,

I picked up my prescription from the doctors the other day for my heyfever meds and totally forgot to ask if it was allowed on TFR or not. I have heyfever tablets, a nasal spray and eye drops. I do not have the names of the medication on me at the mo but can find out and post later if this will help anyone in answering me?

I'm thinking the tablets and eye drops will be ok but maybe not the nasal spray? Answers asap are appreciated as I am suffering today boohoo!

Thanks guys x

ahh i can't really help you with a proper answer but i can give my opinion if it helps? Sorry in advance if its wrong!!! but i'd imagine it should be ok to use the nasal spray, there'd be that little of it managing to make its way to your stomach, even if it was full of sugar, which it isn't i'm sure, it wouldn't have drastic effects on your weight loss.

Hope you're feeling better soon :eek:

See what I was thinking is: tablets should be fine because we can have tablet form painkillers etc, eye drops fine because it doesn't touch the stomach anyway but it's just the nasal spray because I always get an unpleasant taste after using it and feel like I'm swallowing it for a while afterwards hmm.. Thanks for your input I managed to go the day without using any meds but in future I will use it and ask at the chemist on my next weigh in. Here's hoping the chemist can shed some light because they haven't been too helpful with the dos and donts on this diet. Thanks x x x

Back